BANNED?

Retired
Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
ii know that but why did i get a warning cuz i sayed take a prozac?

the point is you guys need to take it less serios

we're taking this as serious as needed, we got a set of rules, obbey them, and nothing happends. get in the way of the rules and it your own fault really.

you got a warning for spamming. not for saying 'take a prozac' (well basically that was part of the spam).

KyoKusanagi

K
Dunno about you guys but i'd have to support Ciborg Brolli here. As much as i hate spam and threads gone off topic all Ciborg Brolli did was tell someone to as he puts it "chill out" - it counts as spam but i don't think it was worth time and effort the moderator to close the thread because of one comment.

I like the way things are run here because it gives everyone a fair chance to share their views and not get abused for it but this is really taking things too far. If for instance the topic was about Pizza:

1st Post - OMG Hawaiian Pizza is Teh R0xoRz.
2nd Post - I like hamburgers

Would you close the thread if this happened? I've seen many threads such as the new consoles threads go into console war threads and its at least a page and a half before it gets closed.

Just thought I'd bring a fresh perspective to this issue...please...don't smote me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom