Banksy

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.banksy.co.uk/

Im not sure if this should be in art, because its not really anything anybody here's showcasing. Its a pitty really you dont get many threads about artists here, but after looking up this guy i really think he deserves some recognition, he's one of the most ballsy/original artists I've seen. He's known a grafitti artist but he's also quite ranged and talented obviously. His stuff is really inspirational, well thought out and im amazed at how capable he is at pulling some of this stuff off. Really inspirational stuff, I'd recomend people take a look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty good I agree. I'd be interested to see the process in motion. The stuff on the Israeli wall is reminiscent of the 2D/3D pavement artwork posted here before.

Come to think of it, I saw three stenciled/graffiti'd rats with AK-47's in one of the stations of the London Underground, Loaded ran an article on it saying it was by a mystery artist...could it be..?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aparently thats what he does, he goes out late at night, does his thing, nobody knows what he's gonna do untill its there. Its quite good how a lot of the people's property he does it on actually thank him (if you look at some of his mail on that site) A lot of his work is left on the walls rather than being scrubbed off, which imo, shows a lot of respect to his work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats pretty sweet stuff, i like the humour in a lot of them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom