Banjo is back

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was litterally just thinking about Banjo Kazooie right before I clicked this thread.

*ahem*
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It's about time! Funky models though...But if they keep those voices and type of music, then this a must-get.

Jeez I wish they were still with Nintendo...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would be stoked, but Rare seems to be going downhill, so I'm not gonna get to excited about it. I'll have to wait to play it before I get my hopes up.

Best answers
I fail to see how rare is going down hill, kameo was a hit, it was just odd to see something like that released as a 360 launch title, but it looked good, plenty of hidden things to find, and a great story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
I fail to see how rare is going down hill, kameo was a hit, it was just odd to see something like that released as a 360 launch title, but it looked good, plenty of hidden things to find, and a great story.
Meh, I didn't enjoy Kameo that much, and Perfect Dark Zero was pretty much a flop, besides, i'm pretty sure most of the original team has left Rare too.

I dunno, just my opinion I guess, either way, I hope Banjo Kazooie is awesome, I'm just not gonna get my hopes up too high.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
kameo was a hit
WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS TURN OF EVENTS?!?!?!

Anyway, I really wanted to try and avoid getting the 360 thinking that most of it's games would be multi-platform, but with A new banjo game, a new tri-ace game exclusive to the 360, and it having a few other exclusives that are looking kinda fun (Dead Rising Anyone?) I might just have to get a 360 eventually...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BANJO KAZOOOOOOOO

I remember the N64 times, but why does it have to be on the 360? :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
I have been waiting for a new banjo to be made, and finally i get my wish, the bear and the bird are back for another round!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?type=wmv&id=13586
Banjo looks like the people at Microsoft tried too hard and made him look like he was in Madagascar.

Lith said:
BANJO KAZOOOOOOOO

I remember the N64 times, but why does it have to be on the 360? :(
Yeah should'nt it be on the Wii?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kind of hard for Rare to make a game for a Nintendo console when they are owned by Microsoft.

Eh, I never liked Banjo games so I'm not interested in this at all.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hated the first game. I could never get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom