Banished

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an up and coming city/villiage building sim being made by a single full time indie dev

Looks like it has some good ideas, especially since your major resource will be people and their well being rather than money.
There's also no skill tree so every building is unlocked from the beginning, so as long as you have the required resources you can build it

He runs a blog where he posts once or twice a week with updates so you can see what's going on

http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Okay now, people... This is one of those games where it is VERY IMPORTANT that you do not pirate this game, because for an Indie company it could mean that they NEVER MAKE GAMES AGAIN!

Anyways, I hope they release a Demo so that people can try it before they buy it....

I guess Youtubing Gameplay videos works just as well.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I would buy it if they add more ages to the gameplay. So after you build so much or after your city survives a certain time you can advance to the next age and then have other buildings available. It would also be awesome to start from the dark ages and stuff and eventually go up to industrial times or something.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I would buy it if they add more ages to the gameplay. So after you build so much or after your city survives a certain time you can advance to the next age and then have other buildings available. It would also be awesome to start from the dark ages and stuff and eventually go up to industrial times or something.
That would be cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom