Bandwidth

Best answers
Ok, we all know that fileplanet sucks. When the beta1 comes out there will be a swamp to get it. I do not know if you guys have already addressed this issue of not, but if you havent, I'll be more than happy to put your file up on one of my sites, temporarily of course. If you are interrested just email me at
[email protected]

I am not asking for it early just if someone could email it to me the day of or even a day after the release. My AIM is DvCyborg and my MSN is the same as my e-mail address. I would be more than happy to put the file up on my site.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it was adrresed.Its right at the bottom of the page.Or you can go to search

Best answers
I would actually create a temporary angelfire site for it.
to see how my HTML skills are just check out
www.clankgb.cjb.net
my home server would be far too slow for everyone to be hitting it at once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
an angle fire site wouldnt help at all cause they would close it down in 2 seconds cause of all the band with it would be obsorbing

Best answers
uh yea....none of those free servers will work....

no cjb...no angelfire....definetly not geocities.....and no other sites like that

Best answers
true.... i didnt think about that one... Well it would be good for a bit though. Hmmmm.... I'll have to think that one over. I would put it on my Linux server but its an old bugger with not much speed to it. But i would be willing to give it a try.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be too slow might as well forget it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless you have a server hosted on a T1 at least, dont bother, and angel fire would be a joke

Best answers
hah, the beta is 92 megs, and angelfire only hosts like 50 right?

plus, only like 2 people could even start to download it before the page goes down

Best answers
lol they lowed it....only 25 now...plus you can only upload 5 megs....lol

Mog

Best answers
could make it a .rar file and have 5 meg segments and host have 4 sites with 5 segments on each one...i still dont think angelfire would be happy though!! :p

Best answers
or you could pay money and get a good host with a REAL connection like lee :D

Best answers
Well atleast I offered, you guys dont have to be asses about it.
My server runs red hat linux on a DSL modem. Its not that good, but it would help alittle, but if you guys dont want it just say no, you dont have to get all *****y.

Best answers
ito see how my HTML skills are just check out
www.clankgb.cjb.net

No offence but maybe you should work a little harder on your html skills. Or are you just using microsoft word or frontpage?

Sorta Off topic but does anyone have like a tutorial (or tips or something) for making websites with flashmx? I'm having a bit of trouble :\

Best answers
No sorry no tuts, and man you go snapping at people they are just telling you your server would be too slow for it! Take a chill pill man!!

Best answers
Supreme Kai, I'm only 15 years old, never have I taken a HTML class or any of the sort. What i learned about HTML is from either my dad or I learned myself. So for me I think i did a pretty good job. I didnt use any programs for it, just a text box. Thanks for your citicism though.

Best answers
Well I'm 16 but I did do a class on it for half a year in my year 11 computer studies class so I guess I coud have been a bit harsh so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom