Ban This Wonid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Buce
how do i find the wonip this guy named cell came and said freeze just like u said and it froze plz tell me how to i want to help this guy is ****ed up
To find out all of the information on your server, open your console and write
/status
and it will give you all the information about the players on your server.

Best answers
also its wonid not wonip...

and I think you just type 'status' no quotes in console (without the slash)

Best answers
Hahah.... funny thing happened to me tonight. I spent like 2+ hours on an ESF server, I was cell first then switched to Krillin. I was working on getting him to 3mill, what a *****... takes forever. So the server crashes right as I get near 2.9 and I am like WTF. So I reconnect and this guy name Slam is there. I go Vegeta and go a little 1v1 him. He has some nice scripts that get him out of danger fast.... silly tele binds. Ok so after he kills me while I am typing he changes his name to Oni. I'm like... son of a *****.... so we talk for a bit, and I couldn't for the life of me remember the command to get his WONID. Well ****, that sucks... he wasn't being an ******* or anything, I thought he was kinda funny, haha. Just a lil story b/c I am really tired

-DS

Best answers
He just crashed another server, the esforces ones (one of them)

He using the name GeIly right now, here are last few lines for a condump i did.

GotMilk?: lol
GotMilk?: k
Azrael: that was called
GotMilk?: just messin with u
Azrael: teamwork
Azrael: you should try it
Azrael: ready?
GotMilk? dropped
"public_slots_free" changed to "1.000000"
- GotMilk? has left the game
Azrael: damn
Azrael: lol
[Dark::Lotus]Stoned Namek: i wish my team was good enough for team work
Jamelous: roflmao
"public_slots_free" changed to "0.000000"
Azrael: good fight namek
GeIly has joined the game
[Dark::Lotus]Stoned Namek: powerback up azrael
Azrael: k
]status

GeIly: Freeze <-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Azrael: here i am
]condump

Best answers
that ***et i woiuld kick hes ass so hard what a homo, hate people like that

Best answers
some people use scrips whe they are board an have genual talent, bu others use them all the time and say they are good but they are ****. I personaly don't see the need for cheating spoils the fun of the game for everyone.

Best answers
Just so you know, he did it again tonight. Helix Wireless Server, about 12:23am Australian Eastern Standard time, using the name <b>Kouni</b>, however, I didn't catch his wonid

Best answers
kouni?
he wasnt crashing the servers when i played with him...and uh he wasnt spec mode...like devil does most of the time.

Best answers
he visits alot of servers and crashes them for fun ive seen him once just enough to kick his ass then he crashes the server

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil has just been flaunting the fact that he can run his little script because he knows its getting attention. When he first started doing it a lot he never said freeze. I believe he started because he wanted to show off. Its because hes a little script kiddie that has no life...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I survived This devil once and i am not makeing that mistagke agan.
(then i didnt know about this guy)
I just rember looking at myh console and watching a lot of commands that wernt supposed to be running.
This happened 3 times before he finally left me alone.
Not only that, he kept on chngeing maps and kept doing slap comadns every time seombody talked or walked.
This guy needs to be stoped.
I barely survived but it cerated a chain of evets tha eventually(literally) melted my computer.

I was lucky he said freze like 20 times before I got tired of him.

Best answers
Off Topic: KilledWithStyle, you almost make this sound like it was a drive-by shooting instead of him flooding a server. I also do not understand how your computer can "literally" melt, unless you had 9 or 10 high powered heatlamps focused on it, or you sent it on a round-trip flight to the sun.

On Topic: I'm sure everyone has had their run-in with devil. Just like every child, he will probably always be bored enough to find a way around admin-mod, etc. to get what he is doing to continue to work. *dreams of a peaceful ESF online community where servers never crash, everyone gets 50 or less ping, and no one likes to script :laff: )

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh i saw a buncha of commands that werent supposed to run, and as for melting he crashed my cpu and my computer over heated. thats how it melted

(i had a plugin that only allowed no more than 5 commadns at a time.)

Best answers
did he also hack your bank account and cause a piston to blow in your car engine? there is no way for him to melt your cpu. i guarantee it was something on your end, such as oh i dont know, a cpu fan failure? the gullibility of people these days never seizes to amaze me... :S

Best answers
Actually, with admin mod, you can do whatever you want to a clinet causing much software damage and even hardware damage - but its limited.

I hope someday while hosting a server Devil joins it while I am admin, because I learned from others a thing about respect the hardway, and like me, he will learn it too.

If he _ever_ joins a server that I admin while having full access to Admin Mod, I will make him pay dearly.

Best answers
ok i found the name: ~ and Edger, those 2 use that ****, b4 i saw ther name was join then i status fast as possible and it too late of his script... *** HIM UP, he or she keeping soing that to all server..... i got the screen shot of it but too late to see status... btw, how do i put the pic here?o_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Cookster
Actually, with admin mod, you can do whatever you want to a clinet causing much software damage and even hardware damage - but its limited.

I hope someday while hosting a server Devil joins it while I am admin, because I learned from others a thing about respect the hardway, and like me, he will learn it too.

If he _ever_ joins a server that I admin while having full access to Admin Mod, I will make him pay dearly.
Go for it :D
I hate people that spoil it for everyone else, gameing is about having fun and making friends.
NOT screwing it up for every one else ;(

Best answers
Yeah, what Cookster said Midget. Don't be so quick to judge what is and isn't possible.

Best answers
And it is possible to block external commands from other PC's.
:rolleyes:

Unless, if you're using a somekind 1337 hacking program or Linux.
Linux is basicly the best system for hacking and screwing up coms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom