Ball attacks

Best answers
Just an idea...

I think that if the team made all attacks ps'able if someone tried to counter it via bs or ps it would be a little neater. Like if u throw a spirit bomb and someone shoots a beam at it, the spirit bomb could become ps'able or in a bs also. like in example when goku kills buu... they had a little bs going on then goku finished him. plus i'd really like to see a ps between a spirit bomb and death ball =D

Best answers
thats all said and good but think about what would happen if you throw a sb then throw a gb and both ps. once you have more then 2 ps's/bs's the server wont know what to do with it more then likely crashing the server instantly. secondly energy balls dont pop up with a ps gauge cause they arent attachd to the player if they attached it to the player so they could ps/bs then the sprit bomb could move around like beams only 800X the damage and no beam so it could be hard to see at times
thats all just tought i show ya some of what would more then likly happen if they tried this but hey lol they surprised me more then enough in one life time im sure they could probly pound something like that out

Mog

Best answers
in b1.1 you can probably fire a sb and fire a generic beam behind it... then frieza can fire a deathball and a generic beam behind that... then youve got your ps between sb and deathball. ;)

i wounder if this will work in esf b1.1:
you = goku
enemy = frieza
you fire spirit bomb at enemy, sb nearly about to hit enemy but he counters with a strong deathball... you have time to fully recharge your ki and when the balls reach you, then you bs both balls back, the enemy does the same and hits them back...

think about it, you could just keep bashing the balls back and forth for the entire game! :p
(wait, maybe the balls get stronger after each bs...)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It is multi PS not multi BS, so I think one that touches you will stop, but the other ball attack will go through the first one and hit you... I base this off of what it does now, because they didnt say anything about multi bs. But in theory the ball and gen beam idea would work for a ps :)

Mog

Best answers
yeah well i still dont know whether there are multi bs's yet... im guessing that there are and that is a secret! :smile:
if it wasnt going to be in someone would have said by now... ive posted about them in enough threads! :p

Best answers
maybe as a secondary fire for unattached ball attacks could be like a little invisible push thingy that could propel the ball forward if someone manages to get into a PS/BS with it

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, that's not a bad idea! You've been watching Toonami, haven't you? :p

Best answers
=D hehe actually i seen Goku do it to Buu in 3 different languages before i saw it on Toonami, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom