Bah, Looks like you wont see me much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i always just say i got and assignment i gotta type up or research for or practice VB coding, the excuses are there ya just have to look :D

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
I wasnt allowed to even have the internet untill i finished highschool.... it was a good thing, it meant less distractions, but now after two years of the internet i have my own company :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by iG
I wasnt allowed to even have the internet untill i finished highschool.... it was a good thing, it meant less distractions, but now after two years of the internet i have my own company :p

can i have my 25$ now greg!!! :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that is exactally like me im not supposed to be on right now. some advice u can probally play when there gone if u know what time they supposed to be back. it will take awaile to get used to trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.

can i have my 25$ now greg!!! :rolleyes:
/me hands FM a warm cup of STFU with addban sugar

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I cant say that has happened to me recently, but if it ever did occur I would obey my parents. They brung me into this world so I should have quite a bit of respsct for them and their judgement on my grades.

Then again I mostly do good in school (if you dont count Spanish class :p ) so I dont have this problem. :D

Best answers
i will miss you Dev you were a fun man thru if you did ban me and teased me alot!

Best answers
tree werds, lap tawp... annd yousin a cawmpooter doosen''''t affact yer bwrain cee meh? oi''''m poifectwy smawrt..... but a much more serious note, I know that punishment as well. all u gotta do is act like it dunn bother you and make it look like u'v got another "addiction" instead of computers / games (not drugs) they usually give up with it beacause a majority of parent's do not understand their children as much as they think they do. well if u read this post in about a week i hope it's of some help. (which it probably won't but hey i'm killing time and i can relate) -- but can't we all? (cept geezers on this forum)

Best answers
I Don't know what it is about parents doing that stuff, your dad sounds like he'd be my dad's best friend. Anyways, I'm new here and I didn't get a chance to meet you but from what everyone says I can only assume your a nice guy, sorry to see ya go:S

May your day shine as brightly as Shinead O'Connors head!

:D

Best answers
man thats real bad. i remember when i was 14-15 my mom and dad always shut me off after 16 they started to not care as much. I hope somthing like that will happen to you soon:\ ill guess ill be seeing ya later on sat-sun

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Dev, I feel genuinely sorry for u... tho I cant really relate, my parent dont do stuff like that. I hope that they will rethink this, Dev. It makes a lot of sense to do so.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the time is nearly apon me 20hours and 35mins.

It wouldn't matter so much if I didn't have such good friends on the internet (Some are on this forum. Surprised?)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEEKEND

/me unsticks cuz nobody cares anymore

Best answers
umm this might sound harsh but maybe he is doing it and trying to help you out. i mean it is not easy to be a parent. He doing it not to have fun but to try and hope that you do better. Ya it may not work, but at least he cares enough to try something. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom