Badass RC boat/car/plane.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wonder if he made it him self or bought it from a store, i still would like to control one of those XD

oh wait it's just an rc boat with a prollar on the front, and a little more modifications to control it in air i guess

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had room for that, I'd deffiantly want it...

Reminds me of GTA Dan Sandreas, with Cars run on water and Cars can fly cheats on

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
/me gets new pair of underwear
Thats insane. Id imagine them being a lot of money though >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i did a little research on it just now. it would probably not cost anything over 30 bucks im guesing, its made out of that white sort stuff called hydro form i think. anyway they would just cut out the hydro form into the nessesary shapes and use some sort of glue to put the whole thing together. afterwards all that was left to do was attach the motor, and linking rods (to connect it with the elevators and such)

lots of pics here ^^ http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=380781

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a pretty sweet ass toy right there. I would not mind owning one of those, of course, I'd break mine within minutes. :(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... if only they could make lifesize ones that people could ride :'(

Best answers
they probably will never make it to the mainstream toy market coz they could be dangerous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet god, that things awesome,it must take some extreme skill to land it safely no matter all the air tricks D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they could make them 16+ Adult toys like the professional RC Planes.

I want one, if they're not selling them they definatley should. I'd have no trouble paying £30 for one :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus, i remember having a Wagon when i was a kid.. at most hot wheels... and im only 20...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom