Bad Things

Best answers
Guys, I like the game as much as the next guy, but you need to admit, there are bad things about it. Every time I post a remark that proves somthing bad about ESF, the secound a mod sees it, he deletes it, so no one ells can see what I wrote. Now if you ask me, that is pretty lame. ESF, you need to reconize, nothing can be perfect, and there are better DBZ games than ESF. If you guys want to be the best, get away from Half Life.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the mods supposedly delete every bad thing you post, then why post this? this should be posted in off topic, and i do see that others say bad things and other people defend them and since i can read these types of posts, apparently they are not deleted, eh? anyways, i am done ranting, probably get in trouble for spamming... the guys have done hard work on this mod, and as far as i can see, every character has the ability to exploit one of their attacks.

*edit* wait a second, it looks like you even posted this topic in two different forums... thats strange...

Best answers
get away from halflife?!?

i agree with you that esf are not perfect - but does beta ring a bell?

IMO all transformations for each character, more characters & attacks(also diffrent melee system) would make this or any other mod really kewl (remember its my opinion - no flames ^^)

but removing it from halflife?? negative..

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am closing this thread and leaving the other one open that you made.:\ Please do not make so many threads with the same topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom