★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

just a quick picture i did, i know the knee is wrong, im not saying who or what he is yet, but its just a lil taster

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great! only the legs seem "wrong"

Best answers
The scaling is a little messed up, The size of his body to his arms and head is not "right". But man it looks so great :D Real manga goodness weeeee :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fantastic!

It's awesome, and I'm eager to see more.

Best answers
it is pretty good. I think you tried to make baggy pants by the waste but by the shin it was skin tight.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see what u mean, but no, its got no clothes on, im gonna do a pic tonight, and CG it of this guy, so you can see him in all his colours!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl
that one doesnt work for me aswell...
bahh, nm its probaly only me =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t
it does!
nice work!
i like the effect around the charachter.....
hope to see it colored :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i c it 2 now, looks good, but the head is way 2 big for the body, if you want to build an realistic muscled villain, you should make the waist small, the cheat large, and long legs, and the head should fit in the body length like 7 times, i dont know if this is correct, i just learned this from a book.

btw: isnt that char just a mix of: frieza, cell, buu, bebi???? and 1 other i cant name right now, (its on the edge of my tongue)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Janemba?

It's quite nice, just as your other work, but the leg does look messed up...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe well, wangster ur almost there, that isnt the best drawing of him, but ur sorta right about the mixture! you kinda spoiled the storyline, but hey its gonna be released in a week or two, yeah, its kind of a fusion(not really-you'll find out if you read issue 3 of DB NG) of all the powerful beings living(existing) in hell, it's looks come from the most powerful of them, im in the middle of cging another pic of him (better proportions), you can see the colours then :D!

yeah ur right about the head proportion thing, but i cudnt be arsed, and akira toriyama didnt always follow that rule, and its more of a marvel comics thing, i draw wolverine and spiderman sumtimes, and ive read "how to draw comics the marvel way"....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kind of a combination of Cell, and Freezer, it looks good :yes:

Best answers
Thats exactly what I was thinking, he looks like Cell and Buu(arm and leg guards) tossed together, with one ugly mug, lol. But hey, its strange.....but interesting...I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom