Bad guy finished.... well i hope

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its cool b wtf is it. and who is he??? nice job on the cg though:D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did the inks and the pencils 100% mine remember, its a mystery who he is atm, cuz he's a character for my new comic that i should be starting pretty soon.... but if im going to get DBNG done, im not sure how long its gonna take me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me too and its been worth the wait. It looks awsome, and neoboy, he made the pic a while ago remember?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks i appreciate the comments, and the link :), i was wondering, im not sure if i can do DBNG, and this new comic at the same time, so i wondering what you think i should do, either, an issue of DBNG one month, an issue of Desert sun next month, etc, or maybe, i just do the whole of dbng (that'll take me a while.... up to august or even later in the year) then do Desert sun..... which would you prefer?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should do Desert Sun, I want it when it's done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very neat..

when i saw ur first comic i tought like "pff.. another guy with a lame dbz fanfic"
if i'd compare ur pictures of then with those from now, i can't tell its made by the same guy.. you have improved greatly since then, and developed your own unique style.. props to joo!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks dudeman, it means a lot that youve noticed, i try as hard as i can, but i know i could push myself further..... so im gonna :).... i know what u mean about when i first posted a comic, it wasnt very good, bad speach, crap drawing, i wasnt happy with it. Now im improving, but i still dont think my art is brilliant and i think ive still got a long way to go....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really dont see the evilness in him,

hes just sitting in a chair in the middle of nowhere, he looks more like a homeless guy than a villain, perhaps if he was in a dfferent environment he would look more evil, (cover of the movie underworld type of environment) he would,

he character may be evil, but the picture doesnt portray that, if ya know what i mean,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fair nuff, i get what you mean and i know how to to correct it (im not going to though) but this guy is ment to be calm and collected, and, yes it may look like the middle of nowhere because it is :O, but im saying that because 90% of the world in this comic is, nowhere. plus i wanted to put across the feeling of lonelyness, seems that didnt work very well

i did the pencils for this.... quite some time ago, on lined paper (i did it at school) and i cudnt really do anything to it till i got my tablet, which is what i did, so, yeah, i didnt really think too much about the surroundings, i shouldve really but i just didnt think about it... thanks for the help

Best answers
I just want you to continue DBNG, I read the entire comic yesterday and was REALLY enjoying it!! Maybe because I'm drawing one of my one aswell (but I have only got 15 pages yet)!!!!

Your recent artwork (above) gives me a great Sord Of Truth Feeling (by Terry Goodkind, but you have to now it to understand what I mean)... I think It's great. I get the feeling of a simple looking man with great powers, waiting and plotting in an abandoned forsakened desert to break free and get even with the ones that put him there in the first place. Great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks verry good cg'd , i like it , the hair is cool, but it makes the forehead look a lil big.
the colors are verry nice, i like em allot , the shadows of the chair are verry nice, i like the sky alot 2.
also the rocks... actually, i like it al :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom