bad guy concept... redone

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad guy concept... redone UPDATED

Tryin out my brushpen, havent used it in a while... it really sucks not havin a tablet :( i miss it, anyways, this is a redesign of my desert sun badguy, he's called Brendan. Hopefully now he looks a bit more evil and scary, and i buffed him up a bit, i know about his hand being a lil big, but on my pencils it didnt look that bad, and wen i inked it..... well u cant rub out ink.

C&c aprieciated

Another of him:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saweeeeet. Love that effect! He definately has that "bad guy" feel to him. And I know I ask this everytime you make an art thread but... You gonna CG it? =D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, unfortately i got no time :( but if any 1 wants to try, they're welcome to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe reminds me of the current undertaker from WWE

But it's pwnage man. He looks evil and as if he possess great vows of destruction.

Like i said before, i love you originality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha holly crap, your right, it does look like the undertaker!! so i guess that means u achived the evil feel to it lol, great work

Best answers
looks nice.. nice inkin ya? hehe the hands seem a bit big.. but i love it when people exaggerate the hands.. keep it up lovely triangular composition ;) keep it coming

Best answers
Love it. Give him a kickass sword or something.
Swords rule.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O!! that is really well done! when i see him, i always thinks shang tsung from mortal combat: deadly alliance, which is good, still, what colours would suit hims...

red+black works for me, my only crit would be a huge blade in that left hand, it seems too good of a place to place a weapon of some kind to leave it, just a big ass nasty sword with the blade going to the left beind his cloak would work :eek:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice colours shijing, i quite like the moon there :], i already know wat colours are needed, and red and black is definately in consideration though...... And i think he will have some sort of meat cleaver, a huge sword will do... just im not good at weapon design, i'll see wat i can come up with

well here he is, good old ink, and it took sum time, i cudnt be bothered to detail the cloak so enjoy :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah! i love them! you showed the last 1 to meh last night, it was awesome to c it in drunk state, i wub it man.. BUT .... i like ur first one better :p it really roxxx the black and white color use and placement fits so good, the second one also rox, but imo the hands are a little to big, even dough 1 of em comes forward, his fist is already as big as his head, it should be the hand spread that is that big, but it does look cool, but it isnt really correct.

GJ m8, one of ur best ones so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY GEEBERZ the second one just creamed me.

I like it and his whole facial expression as if he's doing a desperation attempt to take out his enemy. ^_^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those drawings are perfect!

That is a reall evil bad guy!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the encouragement, i just feel i should be tryin to get better before i start, cuz if i make it as good as i can, it will be sumthin to show any publishing companies so i can get a job in the buisness, or it'll jus improve my skill so i will be more likely to get work. I still have problems while drawing and they arent perfect i have a long way to go before im that good. I hope to improve though ><

Retired
Best answers
somehow he looks more like a bad 'hero'. like a cool guy who has this bad vibe over him. only he actually is a hero. know what I mean? ;)

anyway nicely done. the only comments I have are about his clothes rather than the drawing style. since that's very good imo.

good job

(ah and the clothes comment would be: I would make him stylish as in a long coat that's more 'attached' to his body rather than a leather coat that flails about if you know what I mean. a bit matrix or equilibrium style maybe, just love those coats ;))

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, It looks great overall... but I honestly don't like the fact his hands are twice the size of his head.

Just a crit, your an awesome artist.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yus judge i know what mean, i made a misate on the eyes >< made em a little to bright, and his trousers arent crosshatched enough (too bright) but im not gonna mess with it atm. and yeah his hands are too big again >< doh but it shudnt be that way in the comic :) i think its just the head is slightly too small and the hands in this pic are slightly large, im gonna be practicing a lot more :).

I feel inspired recently, so many good artists have started posting, and a lot of drawers, makes me feel inspired :D, i must thank them really, im terribly appathetic but wen i see good work being produced i cant help but wanna improve ><. Anyways thankies to u artists that are inspiring :) its good to have u around

Best answers
i like the pose of the second one! the feet are really good hehe.. keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom