bad day :-(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok guys... today i got a bad day!

ill start with the badest:

I´ve been gone with 2 of my friends after the school to a famous place... on the way we meet 3 turkey lil motherfukers!

they started to talk like: What ya lokin at me? Do i am a cinema?

then we all gets started... everybody was talkin ****. but the turkey gramam book ends... and i had alot of words to say... so they came to us and wanted to fight.
MY FRIENDS LEAVED ME! and i didnt thougth about leavin. those turkeys have been about 15-16 years old... but i was taller then thum..

so we started to fight... 3 vs 1 -.-" i lost... but critcaly! i gets bloody on my legs and i couldnt even walk...thanks to a old man who bringed me to the doc near my school.

The doc tels me that i had to do one operation imiadently... on the nails... its hurtes like hell. but for the other hurting he gave me soem medicaments...

Now im sitting here very bloody... my mom sits right near me and cannot calm down... :-\

Proves:
http://img214.echo.cx/img214/5961/hurt42vg.jpg
http://img235.echo.cx/img235/4049/hurts0ql.jpg

(sry for bad quality... it was my webcam)

k ill start with the second ****..

today we had a english work today... and im pretty good in english.
So, the teacher had been givin the sheets.. and she said: IF someone will talk when he gets the sheet... mark 6.

I get my sheet and i toke up my arm... the ***** watched at me and i started to ask: What date do we have today?

the teacher was lookin at me 3 times... and then she said: give your sheet back!

I thought i would get mark six thats why i started to discuss... but i gave up...

and this *****... gave me after 5 min. the sheet back. WHAT A CONFUSING *****!

And? isnt it a bad day? huh?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go beat up your friends for practise, if your strong enough to do that without problems, go find the turks and beat them up, if you did, do so again for ultimate statisfaction.

if you dont succeed, uhm.. do the above again^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmmm well i wont even hurt my friends... they had known what **** will come...

and those turks will get ****ed up if i will find them! but only after feeling right again :-\

Best answers
LOOL......dude.....remember...what are friends are 4?to run away....this is real ****....still....wtf did u fight em..3 vs 1......ehh...still don't worry be happy(don't know why but still)...if thatz a bad day 4 u huh....every day is a bad day 4 me,like today a teacher came 2 our class.....and sad that the guys on this list go talk to the director....cuz u have a lot of absents cuz u didn;t came to *blablabla* and I was present there....but the guy who must have checked who was there and who wasn't didn;t show up...so all of the students from my classroom were absent's :O....and now friday 13th at 11:00 I must be present whit a parent....and I can be throwed out of the school....still I have a lot of absents....
Still an operation to that nail is nothing....I got hit by a car....had my right arm operated when I was little.....had a hole in the bone of the right foot....so 4 me things are going verry VERRY good
and those turks will get ****ed up if i will find them! but only after feeling right again :-\
aaa....why???do joo like teh pain??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i know that situation you r... one of our school mates is in that situation... and my bro get once hitted by car too :-\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce, please don't avoid the swear filter. I'm going to have to give you a warning if you do it again, sorry ;(.

And I'm sorry for your bad day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm lesson
1. make sure you dont get into fights.
2. make sure if you do, you have better friends.
3. make sure your gonna win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry you had a bad day, no offense, but if I were to make a thread for each bad day I have I'd have about half of ESF's threads on my name.

Besides that, you should thanks your "friends" for helping you out that much, I mean, that's what friends are for right? This only shows that real friends are very, very rare and personally, I think you should (after recovering durr) give them a beating or two, if there's one thing I hate it's cowards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;-\

sry for using swear filter.. but i fell like that ... :(

and now i only woke up and now i really felll shizzled... its hard even to stand up...

ya may right about my friends :-\

damn

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know the feeling of being hunted down for sport , that's what happened to me in my torture that spanned 2yrs

idiots like that have no reason to live

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
I'm sorry you had a bad day, no offense, but if I were to make a thread for each bad day I have I'd have about half of ESF's threads on my name.
Yeah, if everyone were to create a thread every time they've had a bad day, we would have nothing but bad day threads. They're kind of a breeding ground for spam anyways.

I'm going to go ahead and close this and ask that nobody else post any of their "bad day" threads. If you want to contest this, feel free to use the PM function of the forums, I'd listen to what you have to say.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Deman is a dumb dumb and forgot to close the thread >;o

closinated!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Deman says no to you again PM me and I'll say no aswell