Bad Company

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whose getting it? Looks so freaking awesome. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh? What game is this?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I want it so bad .. but I don't have any consoles T_T

Time to go play some 2142 now .. :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd never buy a game that makes you buy weapons that are already in the game for extra money. Anyone who buys the gold edition or whatever is going to have a significant advantage over everyone who bought the standard game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Battlefield Bad Company Beta contains 20 locked guns, 10 can be unlocked through playing the game, while 5 of the other 10 will be unlocked in free promotions before and after release. The remaining 5 unlockable weapons will only be made available through purchase of the Gold Edition of the game or by achieving the final rank (level 25) in the game. A full list of weapons is available at the website

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/865/865552p1.html

Karl-Magnus: No, the whole idea of looking at microtransactions in the game was something that, when we started on this game a long time ago, everyone was looking on news ways for revenue. We're not doing that now. It's not about the money. We're not going to make that much money off of it. It's more about what we can offer to the people out there. If people don't, it sounds a bit like people didn't see the value of the Gold Edition, and those who didn't want the Gold Edition were unhappy that they'd be missing out on these weapons and that's what we're trying to remedy. Sure, there might be some themes and gamer pictures, but there won't be anything else like what we're dealing with now.

It's really important for us to get across that we do listen to what people say out there. We don't have time to run around and comment on everything but we do listen to what people say out in the community. It's really important feedback and that's why we make changes like this.
Sexy words.

Still not buying the game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just played the demo, it's seriously that awesome. Probably more fun than CoD4 imo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played the demo too... it has potential...

I like the vehicles, I like the destructable enviornments,

I do not like the shooting mechanics for the regular weapons that you carry, I also dont like how long it takes to kill people.

Maybe I'm just spoiled from playing CoD4 and its such a perfect balanced game. I thought it took too long to kill people with regular guns, and its hard to hit people far away with regular riles and what not as well. I only played the game for one night, maybe I'm not used to the aiming mechanics, but the shooting is much better in CoD4.

The mortar weapon that fires anywhere on the map is perhaps the coolest thing I have ever seen in a video game though.

Its sort of like the hammer of the dawn from GoW, but in first person, from a satelite view in real time.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm I dunno, Tf2 is still the best team based shooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom