Bad Car Designs-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a game my dad and I play... it's kind of off the wall, but we went to a car show once and saw some stupid lookin' cars... And my mom's car... for instance, has all of the side mirror controls in the center of the console of the car, and when you put your stuff there, it rearranges the mirrors, and when you put your cup in the cup holder, you cant see the time or change the radio station... Basically, come up with a car design that is somewhat logical and has cool benefits, but it causes problems elsewhere... No stupid designs like.. "Ok, when you sit on the seat, a spike stabs you!" It has to make sense...
Here are a few I came up with...

"You bought a new sports car with customized interior, they put plastic hemisphere/orbs in the seats with your name on it, but it is very uncomfortable to sit on and causes back problems"

or...
"To make sure people stay focused on the road, a headrest/clamp sort of thing automatically comes out when you start the car, and keeps your head straight, however, when your kids want to show you something or they're acting up, you can't look back at them :p"

Give it a try :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"The Honda Element has a very tacky and ugly outer design, giving it an overly boxy and undesirable appearance."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been in this car:

on the inside it says "caution, do not exceed 30mph, this vehicle has a tendancy to roll"

hehehe its now in the Beauly car museum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I don't think you guys are getting this game... :/
Sure, you can post bad car designs... but this is more to come up with your own idea...
Like a engineer has what he thinks is a good idea, but it badley effects another part of the driver...

Like... The windshield senses an oncomming object that might break the glass, so it opens in that area, but sometimes it opens up and the object ends up hitting the driver in the face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Renault appreciates that the average pair of drivers require 4 cupholders between them. Introducing the new Renault Liquid, with two additional cupholders alongside the traditional two in the glove compartment. One on the gearstick, one in front of the rear-view mirror for comfort and convienience.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Renault appreciates that the average pair of drivers require 4 cupholders between them. Introducing the new Renault Liquid, with two additional cupholders alongside the traditional two in the glove compartment. One on the gearstick, one in front of the rear-view mirror for comfort and convienience.
ROFL! Now that's exactly what I am talking about! lol
did you come up with that all by yourself?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but I was inspired by the cupholder comment you made in the first post :]

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
An auto brake system that brakes if something infront of you. very nice you think then on the highway a kid drops a dime and you stop and cause a pileup.

or auto open doors when you put in park. your car is rolling down a hill you put it in park and try to push the doors open and slam you in the face. ouch I say. or it opens to much and your door dings a hummer right next to you.

A car that talks. your door is ajar it says.you go insane and that car desighn gets thrown out and new models that DONT TALK come out.

A metal slab comes down on the windshield to stop rocks/bugs stuff. a feather cmoes down and you crash.

Extra large petals that touch eachother. one gets moved slightley one way or another and u hit gas instead of break ouch I say ouch.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A car with the seat adjusting lever around the back. Gotta watch out if someone gets a little excited in the back and hits the lever :p

----

Btw Goteanks there are already cars that let you know when your door is open
It's a standard feature these days. Just means you have to close your door...

I don't get the 2nd one

Best answers
For your conveniance, a car company puts a drive forward and reverse button on remote that unlocks your car. However, the buttons are too sensetive, and often get pushed in your pocket.

I think I suck at this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a company decides to put all the gauges on the middle of the dash board instead of infront of a driver. when driving on a 40km road a police officer stops you saying that you were traveling 60km. you point to the gauges that are on the middle of the dash basicly saying that you couldnt tell the speed you were going

god i suk at this

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
car adjustment settings in the windows .Now rolling the window down is not a problem because the are very high and this is one of those windows that dont roll down all the but you cannot see to the left or right because the keybourd style buttons take away visibilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom