backflips

Best answers
in the kame teaser you see goku do a backflip i think it whould be cool if you jump and press jump aigan you do a backflip so how more you push how more backflips you do

greetz V3g3t@

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh first lets see how how the jump systems going to be first, then lets comment about it :D

Best answers
i think the massive jumping was required to be added. it lets u get moving fast and is more along the lines of BDZ.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well just to let you know. In the current release of ESF alpha 2.0 if you are moving backwards and jump you do a backflip.

In the video that's the only reason Goku did that.

I'm not sure if I see the practicality of doing multiple backflips...

Best answers
In the vid it looked like they reanimated the backflipping. I thought it was moving backwards and punching? Have i been doing it wrong all this time?

Best answers
exactly what is the purpose of multiple backflips in the air, i mean its not moving you backward or dodging any attacks or anything, i think it would be a good idea if you could come up with a reason to backflip more then once a jump

Best answers
Style, man, Just Style. It would look cool and it wouldnt hurt anything except it would slow you down, so the moron who would actually do it should first be aware of who is waiting to kick his ass or be ready to take a cool screen shot before he dies.

:cry: SO JUST LAY OFF!:cry:

Best answers
i dun think the creators want to take time out of there production to make yu able to do multiple backflips at once, its pointless, the only reason i think to have it, is a death invite:devil:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it would be cool if:

your in a big map of a city.
your in a street, there is two building next to each other,
you jump on once, bounce on other, jump on the first and hop your on the roof.

just different jumps. like left strafe is a different jump and all.

Best answers
now that would be cool, expecial cool looking if your watching to people fighting each other, and one is firing ki at the other while he is strafing left and right up the two buildings

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the multiple jumps.. i mean.. multiple back flip jumps.. like how for instance gokou has to go back and get distance, he does multiple back flips.. but they all look different.. and yea.. it should be much faster if they would do it..

6 /-----\ 9 \-------\ 6 /--------/ 9 /\/\/\/\ 6

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like spins idea, also there is new jumps in the mod as far i as i know just the animations of them need redone badly they are the custom HL extrajump and jump animations. i have a video of it on my HD somewhere.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
supposing we jump very high but still cant get high enought to jump over a building could we like, get caught on it, like on the side , you know lol...

anyway.. they run speed need to be alot faster, like walking would be normal run speed, and run very fast..

some might say that it would be too ez to get away from a beam but it would make the game so koo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it dont serve any thing ingame, it dont chage up your ki, it dont make u dodge beams, it just looks cool when your jumping backwards...

what im worryed about is the speed, if u notice how damn slow he jumped, if u move that fast bolocks to esf i will go play legands.:S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dude its adamn movies made of 180 pictures of 1 frame , its slower, and they will surely change it, the backflip aint just to look good, its to avoid attack and all.

Best answers
Yeah ths would be a good Idea... I mean if you are hit with a kick you should spin backwards. Some models I've made is if ur hit with a kick (if this is implemented) you will spin and hit the ground, and do one of those jumps straight ontop ur feet.
But the building jumping is good, like in DBZ when the get hit into a mountaint etc, and if they recover they land on the mountain and launch themselves at the enemy...
I've notcied most of ESF Maps dont have breakable objects.
So i made a map with destroyable asteroids, PM me for it.
Peace,
Kame-Haka

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN
dude its adamn movies made of 180 pictures of 1 frame , its slower, and they will surely change it, the backflip aint just to look good, its to avoid attack and all.
jumping back to avoid a beam would work THERES NO POINT in doing a backflip too lol so i think its just there to look more "dbzish"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom