Back in action baby, woo!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was pointing at troll part. Didn't mean to involve /b/ in this. But anyway, saying almost ANY meme could make you look like a /b/tard, since most of them, if not all, come from /b/ itself. Also, I am not visiting /b/ since the Boxxy-discovered-new-queen-night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Lukyas said:
OH MY GOOOOOSH!!!111

You have just broke both rule one and two of internet. Read them rules.
congrats, you've linked a picture which bastardises one of the greatest films of all time...

finally, i'll offer a word of advice.
you were banned because unlike anyone else on this forum who breaks rules or annoys people, you don't contribute anything at the same time. so if you want to stay, i suggest you find some way to be a proactive, productive forum member. and then you'll find people don't mind you being a **** so much of the time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but I don't see a way to contribute :/

I tried doing signatures, people just shat on them.
I tried modeling, people just discouraged me.
I tried helping others on forum, people told me not to act like a mod.
I tried making up with certain guys, they didn't want to.

So, can you actually suggest me what can I do to contribute?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Lukyas said:

How about an opinion on something?

Plus if you tried all these things, and even though people may have discouraged you does that mean you're just going to quit?

If we told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? Grow some balls, bro.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, what are you talking about? I didn't say I am not doing signatures anymore. I am. I am just not showing them in here. I am not modeling now though, but there are other reasons for that. I don't care what you say, if that's what you meant, it is just that I see no point in doing something, and showing it to people who don't appreciate my work. About stating opinions, I tried that, as well, it usually ends up someone flaming me or flame war because peepz hatin'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To me it sounded like you gave up on it, so I'm sorry.

And maybe you should stop using terms like "peepz hatin'." Usually grammar goes a long way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, and I don't mean any offense when I say this, but the best contribution you could make to this community would be to just stop talking altogether, Lukyas. If that isn't possible, stop the /b/ tard crap and try to hold an adult conversation that doesn't involve a cat doing something ridiculous in any way, or any other ****ty meme. I'm just surprised at this point that you haven't learned anything about how this community views you. /b/ is not cool, has never been cool, and will never be cool. Being a /b/ tard does not make you cool, either.

This isn't meant to start a flame war, nor is it technically flaming. I'm just tired of seeing Lukyas post in threads wondering why nobody likes him.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Mr.Lukyas said:
Sorry, but I don't see a way to contribute :/

You could always try leaving.

:EDIT: GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO EDIT THIS POST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE ABOVE IS 110% BONA FIDE SARCASM. NO REALLY IT IS! SARCASM AT IT'S FINEST FOLKS! AND YOU SAW IT HERE!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Queen Elizabeth I said:
You could always try leaving.
Now don't be so miserly.

You may be a long-dead British monarch with an exalted position in the history of Western civilization, but you still have a duty to be cordial.

Now, show me your cordiality at its finest.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maj, I want you to know... There aren't very many people I love in this world, but you, you're one of them.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Majin_You said:
Now don't be so miserly.

You may be a long-dead British monarch with an exalted position in the history of Western civilization, but you still have a duty to be cordial.

Now, show me your cordiality at its finest.
Maj, maj, maj. Oh dearest Maj. Listen, he is asking for suggestions, people threw out everything else I thought of. I didn't say he had to leave. I was merely making a suggestion, and giving the option. whether he does, or does not, is entirely up to him.

Sub said:
Maj, I want you to know... There aren't very many people I love in this world, but you, you're one of them.
Which is why he needs to die :mad:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Queen Elizabeth I said:
Maj, maj, maj. Oh dearest Maj. Listen, he is asking for suggestions, people threw out everything else I thought of. I didn't say he had to leave. I was merely making a suggestion, and giving the option. whether he does, or does not, is entirely up to him.

Which is why he needs to die :mad:
there's a difference between making a suggestion, and being a ****. you're doing the latter.

sarcasm isn't always the lowest form of whit, but when it's the only tool in your box, it just makes you look like an idiot.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The great thing about FP is, he probably wasn't being sarcastic.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Jesus said:
there's a difference between making a suggestion, and being a ****. you're doing the latter.

sarcasm isn't always the lowest form of whit, but when it's the only tool in your box, it just makes you look like an idiot.
I love how that's the second time you've called me an idiot, and yet you say i troll other people, the irony is awesome. I love it. I eat it up, if you will.

Sub said:
The great thing about FP is, he probably wasn't being sarcastic
What's funny is your right.

I want Jesus' amazing sense (or lack thereof) of interpretation - you constantly think I'm sarcastic or joking, or all around being an ass, and I got a warn for it previously. Funny really.

Anywho, to make a long story short, you can continue to troll me however you please, and make outlandish accusations and insult me all you want. I honestly don't care.

Lukyas wanted a suggestion, I gave him one, he said no. I didn't reply back. Everyone else said he could do . . .whatever they said he could do, he shot those down too, I don't see you calling them idiots.

Anyway. . . so jesus. . . LOLUMAD?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom