Back flip ?

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Now in esf when u make a power hit bouth players just get pushed away and stop in air.
How about when u make a power hit and u get pushed away u make a 1 or 2 back flips in air and than stop in air

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its just animation. and the animation of characters when they are hit its cool already...but would look cooler with a flip

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forget that. Bring back the backflip animation from 1.0 (or was it 1.1?). It was beautiful.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey sub not a bad idea to be honest.

I had an idea where after player is hit instead of the "fly back" recovery style, they'd fall and roll recover.

But your blackflip just gave me a fresh idea that I think i'll add to my outline, after some consideration.

Basicly the idea goes like this..

When a player is hit with basic melee, they are kicked back while falling and to recover, they may double-tap jump in order to backflip/frontflip/ariol up into the air where they can hold powerup to maintain flight or begin swooping again.

Not ONLY will this eliminate the freeze time of recovering regularly, but it will actually add more freedom to the knock back.. allowing a player to curve their fall or their flip back up into the air into any direction.

As another option of NOT recover in the air which costs ki, a player may also wait until they hit the ground while simply HOLDING jump in order to "GRAB the ground /RECOVER" which allows a player to spring off the ground into any direction to avoid beams or any other attack.

Of course this kind of knock back would only apply to the 2nd basic melee hit, and the distance of the knock back would be abit further/faster BUT this type of recovery allows you to recover very quickly after the 2nd basic melee hit if you wish

Thanks Sub

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I want backflip jumps back!
/me goes to bug DT about it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want backflip jumps back!
/me goes to bug DT about it
DT allready said hell do it long ago. So bug him all you want so he remembers XD

Besides im still wondering if joe will add the new jump system to test it out :p

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so the new open beta that will be released will have some goodies i hope :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DT allready said hell do it long ago. So bug him all you want so he remembers XD

Besides im still wondering if joe will add the new jump system to test it out :p
If there's any sort of delay at all in this new jump system, I will personally kill someone. I think the community has made it abundantly clear that we hate arbitrary delays.

Just sayin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom