Back... And new, old Boo

Best answers
Hi people!
I was a long time away, but now I am back...

I didn´t do any new model or something... but I edit my old Boo...
I lowered the polys and changed his head a bit...

Here some pics:

That´s just an MS3D (render) pic...

The Polycount is 1322...

I know you will say he is too muscular, but just thought he is powered up or something...

Whatever, for me he isn´t looking very much like kid boo... maybe I should make a fan fic model of him, not original kid boo^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good job m8, contact me on msn and i l give you some tips:smile:

Best answers
@ dark : lol u think u can give kreshi tips ? lol sry but no !
ur poly flow is horrible and ur smoothing groups are always ****ed up .

anyway looks better than ur old buu model ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the pants should be baggier... :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the heads width from the side angle is huge needs to be scaled. otherwise nice job. [i still think nuttzy's is numero uno:D

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where is the place on his belt where the M sign is? dont tell me it will be skinned, model it in, it looks better.

And dark slayer, Darkone is Dan, just so you know.

Best answers
i think it looks great and if you make it a fan fic then make it a fusion of him and freeza or cell a fusion between cell and buu now that would look cool so please give us an update

Best answers
I will make Fan Fic of him... NO FUSION!
He will be called "Ultra Boo" or something like that^^...
@ Dark Slayer

I will follow your tip :yes: It sounds good to me :-D^^

And here the update of the new Fan Fic Boo in the ms3d 3D viewer^^:

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.freewebs.com/kreshi/ultra-boobeta.msz">
</object>

AND THAT ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL COLOURS!!!!!

Best answers
Where is the place on his belt where the M sign is? dont tell me it will be skinned, model it in, it looks better.

And dark slayer, Darkone is Dan, just so you know.
what makes u say that?

anyways it looks tight man! He looks ghostly too!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice , head is good , torso s good ,arms not soo good legs good , Well gj on it so far

Best answers
em... why? what´s wrong with the arms?
That isn´t the normal little evil Boo......
I made this arms of my fantasy...... but what´s wrong with them?

Edit: here some pics for the people who can´t see the model in the 3d viewer:

And the ellbows will be changed! The stomach maybe too^^

Best answers
The Model is done...

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.freewebs.com/kreshi/majinboo2-integriertesM.msz">
</object>

And here some pics, which showes the pants a bit better (If you don´t know how to change background colour in the Viewer...)

And here a pic how the model would look like without mouth:

I hope you like the model and give some comments...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I changed the ellbows, made his hands, made his tentacel, modelled him the Majin "M" and changed the colours... I think that´s all...

And I just connected the M exactly on his pants- belt, because it just cost 26 polygones more and looked much better than not exactly connected....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dark One... DONT try and sound like you know what you are tlaking about cos u really really dont.

Kreshi arms from the front are fine - just seems as if they wont deform well when its animated, try posing it and seeing how the arms bend then fix it up, also the knees wont deform very well - take a look at neds vegetto's knees.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
Dark One... DONT try and sound like you know what you are tlaking about cos u really really dont.

Kreshi arms from the front are fine - just seems as if they wont deform well when its animated, try posing it and seeing how the arms bend then fix it up, also the knees wont deform very well - take a look at neds vegetto's knees.
No thx i realy realy DO!!!!! , you act like your the smartest around here :S

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the buu, is alright, looks like you had it higher poly than used directx to lower its count, either that or its just a sloppy build,
his head looks a bit too small, and mishapen from the front, it just, doesnt look like buu
also looking at the arms up close, they will either deform perfect, or horribly, (and if your putting it to an esf skeleton, i can tell you its not gonna be perfect, unless you built the model around it)
it does have quite a few useless polys, but the polycount is low enough it doesnt really matter if you fix them or not, your decision, (stomach looks like a vagina for example)

@darkone
well in comparison between the ability of you two, you dont really have a place to say much in the matter, (and i say that not being a smo lackey, and not an ultra-hater either)
besides, i thought smo was your bestest friend, you seemed to love talking about all the good things he said about you over aim over the past months, and all of the wonderful things he taught you, why argue wit em, heh,

you act like your the smartest around here
well, he DOES know what hes talking about, i can see it as well,

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nuttzy said:
the buu, is alright, looks like you had it higher poly than used directx to lower its count, either that or its just a sloppy build,
his head looks a bit too small, and mishapen from the front, it just, doesnt look like buu
also looking at the arms up close, they will either deform perfect, or horribly, (and if your putting it to an esf skeleton, i can tell you its not gonna be perfect, unless you built the model around it)
it does have quite a few useless polys, but the polycount is low enough it doesnt really matter if you fix them or not, your decision, (stomach looks like a vagina for example)

@darkone
well in comparison between the ability of you two, you dont really have a place to say much in the matter, (and i say that not being a smo lackey, and not an ultra-hater either)
besides, i thought smo was your bestest friend, you seemed to love talking about all the good things he said about you over aim over the past months, and all of the wonderful things he taught you, why argue wit em, heh,

well, he DOES know what hes talking about, i can see it as well,
Maybe he does know more than me , but that doesnt make him wanna go agins anyone ,

Ok ontopyc : i think thee l be a prob with some anims on this model , specialy with the legs

Best answers
I follow all what you said what can be better as good as I have could!
1. I have changed the arm from the back. I made them like Goku/ Vegeta in boo saga.
2. I have maked new ellbows.
3. I have maked new stomach muscels.
4. I have saved some polys.
5. I have give him some knees, which are totally wrong I think... I need help with the knees! Someone of the SOS forums told me to look at Ned´s Vegetto... but where can I download this model?
6. I have put his arms down and change his shoulders.
7. I have deleted the "M"
8. I thik that must be all I have fixed...

Here the 3d Viewer:

<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.freewebs.com/kreshi/boo-yeah.msz">
</object>

I need really big help with the knees... I hope this knees are right, but I don´t think they are :rolleyes:

And a question... should I delete his mouth and make him without mouth?

Best answers
OK, I gave him some new facial expression...

I can change his facial expression whenever I want, that´s not the problem, but... should I completly remove the mouth? I think he looks better without mouth, what do you think?

With mouth he is funnier and you can do cooler things with his facial expression, but without mouth he looked angry and strong...

Another question... what´s with the "M"... I think the M looks cool, and my friends think same... should I modell his M, or just skin it on? o_O

EDIT: @ Darkone

Are the arm muscels from the back now OK?^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom