✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did anyone actually get round to finishing of the babedi saga with the levels going down and stuff because it would seem like a good map, thanks

Best answers
there was a babedi stage in bid for power. (it was pretty cool)
And I think ppl. should make one for esf!

Best answers
Wow is it theree a babedi map?cud u plz tell me it? and map with a city not like esf_city but another :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the one on BFP was MEGA spacious and had individual levels for each part of the ship. With a bit of converting, im sure it could me made into a pretty nice map

(Babeid's ship was in a canyon/open area. As far as i can remember, there was no city near-by)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightmar3 said:
yeah they really should make such kinda map !
yes they should but the only problem is, when you go own a level, the space might be a big cramped remember the explosions are small when far away but when up close they are hugh

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I could have sworn that someone was doing this map. But I cant remeber it for my life :cry:

Best answers
AFC was making one

If im correct the AFC clan mapper was making one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah there was but he said he couldnt do it for a while. It was not his created thread but someone elses or search would have worked :(.

MaX

Best answers
i was the one making that map...but i quit on it.. but im thinking of redoing it.. making it bigger with a small city and moutains :)..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
umm..I dont think that Babidi's ship was around any cities...

Best answers
hey let me tell you one think!u know what can u give me the site so i can download the map means?

Best answers
@ Protector : the map isn´t finished yet
@the rest : son-moran makes the map but he waits
for a model so ........ you have to wait

Best answers
ive made a Babedi map of his Space ship but it doesnt look like the real one. I only got one problem i forgot how to compile and i dont now a good tut to do it. Is there someone who could compile it for me

Best answers
kool i didnt know moran was making a new map,lol he pretty good.I remeber esf had a babi map ,but that was in like alpha 2.0 or before i cant remeber.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abhorsen said:
kool i didnt know moran was making a new map,lol he pretty good.I remeber esf had a babi map ,but that was in like alpha 2.0 or before i cant remeber.
they proberly took it out because i bet it cause abit of lagg but i didnt really try out alpha's, i just started playing when 1.0 came out

Best answers
No it wasnt cause of lag i dont think.It was just a bad map,it looked like crap.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abhorsen said:
No it wasnt cause of lag i dont think.It was just a bad map,it looked like crap.
well they should re make the map and put level stages etc but the only problem it MIGHT cause lagg....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom