Best answers
I've decided to make my own SubZer0, for a number of reasons:
1. I'm not entirely statisfied with Iceman's subzero (no offence)
2. Ive been playing Deadly Alliance all weekend, and I've got an overwhelming urge to make my own SubZer0 for ESF
3. Because of that Deadly Alliance induced spasm of excitement, I made the D.A.K. (Deadly Alliance Klan), and what better way to start it off with a SubZer0 model?

This model is based on Nuttzy's base model (like so many models at the moment :p ) and I've been tweaking it into perfection. But its not quite there yet. I can see lots of problems with it, but im working on it. Me likes how it is turning out though :]

Just the head to model now, and then the skin...

http://projectfw.halflife.org/images/sz1.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that one looks real nice, but you still must add something besides the face, the "curtain" on the rounder thing by the shoulder, sorry for dumb explaining, but i dont know the right word for it.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Looks good, i'm interested to see which one turns out better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a nice sub zero model but didn't he had a cape?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm worken on a sprite pack as we speak. Any idea who sub will replace? I would think goku or gohan would be a good choice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Slim// said:
That is a nice sub zero model but didn't he had a cape?
Nope, he didn't have a cape :cool:

I've got DA too, and his 2nd costume (your model) is better then his first. Very accurate model so far, nice work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weee... i see someone found deadly alliance, i got that latly and havnt got off it, i wanna try to make drahmin... or maby the blind kenshi >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me says Quan Chi........Quan Chi r0x0rz. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats good in all but couldnt u wait till a week after my skin or somn... im no modeler im just a skinner.. and nuttzy's skinmaps were kinda not my style... but good model.. i like it a lot

Best answers
Id suggest Gohan or Piccolo. Piccolo, most likely, since you wouldnt have to worry about transformin, and you could make makkankosappo an expanded ice spike with frost goin around it... *shrugs and kicks dirt* I dont know, I thought it was a good idea worth mentionin.....

Best answers
im not too concerned about who its going to replace...id say he'd probly replace gohan.
thanx for the skinning offers, but thats something i want to do myself. For the transformation, i'll make him have the sword he uses...if i end up doing a scorpion model aswell, i'll mafe the trans his secondary costume...the flaming head :) that looks so cool in DA

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great stuff. I would love to see that scorpion as gohan, and as and when you make it, I will definetly use it.

And as for the current sub-zero model, once again - 'Great stuff'.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
thats good in all but couldnt u wait till a week after my skin or somn... im no modeler im just a skinner.. and nuttzy's skinmaps were kinda not my style... but good model.. i like it a lot
not your style?, the ONLY flaw with them was the area just under the back of the neck, what style do you prefer?, flat skinmaps?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
should replace gohan, because you know gohans shield attack, well in mortal kombat the movie, sub zero actually makes a ice shield just like gohans so if u can edit that sprite and make it a icy blue, that would be kool

i can see this model being a big success, gj so far

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nono

no no no... nutzzy i didnt mean that... just forget i said that....

On topic: i want to see an update... that model pwnz and i cant wait to see the head :)

Best answers
Lol thats awsome i cant beleave some ones makeing sub zero, he is the best in the game i almost beat the game but i havent got blaze is he any good?Well any way i hope it works out and he has ice blastes and stuff and for him to fly he should have ice on the botton of him flying ice and **** lol .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom