AZN_Drag0n

Best answers
Hey, Im new member , but ive been playing ESF for 3 weeks everyday. I just love it. but I have a few suggestion you might like
For one

HIRE AZN DRAGON AS UR MODELER!! i MEAN TO DO ALL THE MODELS!!! after seeing his mystic gohan and saiyaman, I dropped. He has the best models, ever. Imagine seeing all his models in the game. Of all types of chars.
The gohan, damn i love the animations too

Ok well back to the point
1) I think you need to add audio from DBZ Budokai, vegeta's big bang, trunks burning attack.
.I can supply you with music. ANY music you need email me
(heres a couple I have:
DragonBall Z FInal Atonement, Vegeta knows his son:
Song when vegeta powers up, in order to kill buu)
DragonBall Z Gohan's english theme, All of them!
DragonBall Z Goku vs Majin Vegeta- Song they played before they were about to fight
DragonBall Z - Vs Cell, the song they played as Gohan was struggling with his super kamehameha against Cell, when piccolo,vegeta,krillin... all helped)
DragonBall Z - All peaceful themes
DragonBall Z - Trunks vs Cell, Piccolo vs Cell
DragonBall Z - All char theme songs and almsot all others.

--You name it I got it, If you need any music at all email me. There all greeat quality, I downloaded them off of Kazaa, from Bruce Faulconer.

Suggestion for Character transformation:
Gohan: When Gohan goes SSJ I was thinking you could play
DragonBall Z -Gohan's Anger. It is the song that is played as gohan first approached Super Buu, as Mystic.

Oh and I think you should make the same transformation music stay for about 20 times, then switch over, to other.
Cause the first theme for goku sounds better when he goes SSJ

--I can also supply you all with Sounds.
--Anyways, I hope you guys like the suggestions ive made, and hope they come to ur interest, email:[email protected] and I will send who ever is in charge of sounds, all of the songs, thats needed.
:tired: :tired: :tired:
Thanks
-UltraSsjVegetaUK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u could of just pmed him

Best answers
And trying not to be an ass when saying this. People here seem to not like illegal stuff like here (not sayin I do). Anyways try not to mention kazaa because people can get upset and flame u, just thought you would like to know. :]

Best answers
flaming over kazaa lol..

anyways u do have some rather good ideas :)

Best answers
This should go in the suggestions forum! But those are some pretty good ideas, besides the having the transformation theme playing over and over, that could get annoying, unless you could turn it off somehow. And it would be cool to have Azn as an official Modeler! :]

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and what, restrict AZN to model only the original characters and numb his creativity and cage his ideas?... no way...

Best answers
Originally posted by ChannelForThePa
and what, restrict AZN to model only the original characters and numb his creativity and cage his ideas?... no way...
I agree, he makes good models, if he works on ESF, he can't make great models like the ones like mystic gohan and saiyaman, he would only be able to do models like SSJ3 and all the rest of the transformations. Its the ESF team and Azn's choice on all that though. I doubt you telling the team to hire him will get him hired ya know ;) .

Best answers
man.... i thought azn dragon sucked the models he did on dmz looked horrible and is he the one who did gohan on esf becuse if he was that model sucked! sorry if i affendid you in any way and you please post those "JAW DROPPING" pics of azn's models.

"i dont have a sig so" i am glenn danzig the best singer of all time lead singer of Danzig and MISFITS!

Best answers
umm dude, dont be raggin on other peoples work, so what if you didnt like it, keep negative stuff to yourself. You could have just asked for the pics instead of sayin his dmz stuff sucked and the gohan model sux (im pretty sure he didnt do that one)
But anyways, heres a link to a pic of his saiyaman model.

http://www.redsaiyan.net/img.php?img=/filedb/files/greatsaiyaman(azn).jpg

Its my fav model of his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom