AzN Saiyaman COnversion

Best answers
BAH, there is a slight problem with one of the animations of my saiyaman...grrrrrr i can prolly have it fixed and posted tomorrow

Sorry

Edit: Ok all fixed AND i tried it in game. it was werid that the Model viewer was showing me one thing and in game was different...oh well. The only problem I h ave now is when u do the shield attack the animation seems to loop. I am leaving it as is, it is not a very big problem since the shield attack isn't used that often. I will upload tomorrow

Best answers
some htings inoticed with the version i have, the kame shoots it like the gallit gun, and after it shoots, his hands go up then down, up then down

thats it that i noticed, other then the one with the shield

Best answers
Yeah i know the Kame is messed, I have fixed it, Sayiaman IM me so u can host the new one please

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a big chunk out of his hand and his vest thing. was that in the original model too?

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ok now i would really like the Shield animation fixed cause thats trhe only thing wrong (i have a adult-gohan model not by me but still and would like to have that one reanimated too) (its just the shield animation plz fix that) ill host it very soon

Peace, Mystic

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can the Pr0 Editors convert their other models to 1.1? Just out of curiosoty.

Wise Master

W
I dont think Pr0 will like that I seen some posts I seen someone ripped his GT GOKU and now reanimate them I dont know if hes gonna like that lol just my opinion that he might get mad......

Best answers
I don't see why that would be a problem as long as credits are given. I am not saying i will do it, but thats just my opinion

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
plz re-animate

kay the Adult-gohan in goku's clothes is hosted got here: http://www.mennimen.tk
srry cant provide a direct link (damn lycos)
its on the main page it says: "adultgohan pack wich needs a good shield animation" plz fix the shield animation of this gohan

Peace, Mystic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom