Ayla - Warm up

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been a long while since I've done any modeling, getting back into it by using an old female base model i had, and turned it into Ayla from Chrono Trigger. I doubt I'll go any further with it, I got a lot of other things I'm trying to brush up on since my WoW binge, but I thought some might like to see it, plus this section needs more activity! I used to love the modeling section here :p lets not let it die, anyhows here's the model:

Her hair is the hardest thing I've ever tried to model. Part of the reason I've given up on it :p

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hair style look like princess peach from mario

Best answers
It looks really good. You should skin it. I really like your skinning style.
Good job getting away from WoW. WoW is one helluva drug. Seems like a lot of people around here play it. Most of the kids who play it at my school are....weird.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forgot that this is also Akira's work.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Damn david, this looks so much cleaner then ure dbz stuff :p i love it, even if i don't know who she is :cool:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
its awsomely acurate :3, maybe you should flip a few pollys in the hair but other than that its awsome, cant w8 for the skin ^^

Best answers
nice done :p - yeah we need to get this forum up running like old times!:D;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Dave, you should be proud, that looks REALLY awesome! I would know the character from a mile away! The hair looks great as well, I bet it was a pain!!!! but it really paid off man, she looks fantastic! I think most of the "big guns" from here have jumped ship or just grown past here? I dont know, i check it every few days. Maybe try checking out GameArtisans, Polycount, or the NNK boards, I know a some old ESF guys who are over there now.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll have to check em out :p A good modeling community would do me some good. need more inspiration at the mo. Thanks Clipseh <3

I doubt I'll skin it though, I got a million and 1 things I need to get done, so it's not very high on my list atm. But i'll see what happens. Original idea was to have a Chrono Trigger custom model pack to replace the ginyu force, but I'm not willing to put the time n effort in required for that. Thanks for the comments guys ^^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Chrono is gonna shoot energy balls from his hands? :)

Nice tribute for chrono trigger, you should sell the models to square enix, maybe it will goad them to create a remake ^_^

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrono is gonna shoot energy balls from his hands? :)

Nice tribute for chrono trigger, you should sell the models to square enix, maybe it will goad them to create a remake ^_^
yes i am sure skiwan wants a court case for trying to sell them a model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This place won't die.

Great to see you back in action Davidskiwan. I always loved your style. Enough warming up, let's get cracking!

Perhaps if we gather up enough people we can arse nuttz for a competition again.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
This place won't die.

Great to see you back in action Davidskiwan. I always loved your style. Enough warming up, let's get cracking!

Perhaps if we gather up enough people we can arse nuttz for a competition again.
well i'm up for that :3

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

G
This place won't die.

That'd be awesome, I'd love to see this place lively again.

Also, awesome model David. I recognised her right away but had to check around to make sure I wasn't mistaken, that's a really obscure character to make! Great job, very unique too, I've certainly never seen anyone model her before.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A comp sounds great to me :D doubt i'll take part though :S depends what the comp is.

Thanks fortnox. thought it'd be fun to do an old-skool character :3 glad you like it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NEWCOMER
wheres_warren

I shall join too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom