Aww man please help me

Best answers
Well I left these forums about 2 days after esf beta came out and today i thought I'd check up on esf to see how it was going and i saw that post about some new bot (me's) thats heaps better than the current one (blade's)..... so went to install esf (cos i uninstalled it a few weeks after i downloaded it :fight: ) and the installer doesnt work...and now i remember that when esf first came out nearly everyone was spamming the forums cause the installer wasnt working so they gave us a link to some installer fix thing and everybody was happy, cheerful and dancing etc..:laff:
anyway does anybody happen to remember the link to this thing i'd really appreciate it :)

:devgrin: thanks in advance :devgrin:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ i dont understand, you want a esf download link?

Best answers
alright i went to archives of the main esf page and did a copy/paste

ok i made my problem stand out a bit. You see they had a link in the forums to a fix that fixed up the installer because it didnt work for a LOT of people, you probly were'nt around then. i really dont want to download esf in the zip form because i really dont have the time atm

UNDER INVESTIGATION
<b>----->Installer is screwed for some people<-----</b>
- Crashing problems in capture the dragonballs mode
- The game crashes right after joining for some people
- Goku's spiritbomb crashes
- The game crashes after doing a few transformations, for some people
- Killing someone who transforms doesn't stop the transform fx
- Beams sometimes stop moving, after being swatted away
- Transform fx sometimes don't play
- The shield sometimes doesn't disappear
- The Frieza-disc crashes the game, if you home it from outside the map

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well you must remember that you might be opening it in software mode, opposed to Direct3d an OpenGL, also the installer someitmes kind of shows an error when I install it, I just click OK and it keeps going, but The disc and shield are unstable so they sometimes crash, and Capture the Dragonballs mode has been said to be experimental, so expect many crashes when you play it.

Best answers
no im only reffering to the 1st one the installer installer is screwed and there was a fix for it thats all i need!

(god damn this is harder than i thought it'd be :S )

Best answers
the installer fix? or the client.dll?? well i know the client.dll u can find on one of the stickies and the installer fix.... im pretty sure they have a sticky for that one too but i didnt need it so i dont know were it is;D

*edit* you can also check out the zipped version if the installer isnt working

Best answers
thanks man, ill look for the sticky because i really dont wanna download esf again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom