Awesome new ESF site look!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am not sure who is all behind it (although im sure it's in the team section), but mighty fine job you guys did on it. Just giving a kudos!!!! Making me more excited for it every day.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I am not sure who is all behind it (although im sure it's in the team section), but mighty fine job you guys did on it. Just giving a kudos!!!! Making me more excited for it every day.
I was like what the ****, this dude probably hasn't been online on the site since 08'. Then I see Deverz failing on Facebook promoting the 404 website :D

I really like the new design, looks very DJ-Ready i.e. reminding me of Gamers-Desire and NNK :) Very good! I love the new and updated team section, skimmed through the end to see if the Deman was on there, he was! :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, nicely done DJ / Dalte ^_^. It's nice that the releases are now on the main page and it's obvious which one you should get.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice!!! Website looks amazing, Seems like ESF Final getting closer and closer, idk what it is. but this new website gave me great feeling <3 :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The website looks really insane, being a web designer myself I can imagine that this wasn't little effort to do I think it's awesome that you guys revamped it the way you did. Made me want to play ESF all over again. Well done!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have been glued to this site for past couple of weeks, rich characters within... and a sense of nerdness

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Great looking site guys. Keep up the good work. Hopefully we'll see some regularly scheduled updates. :smile:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soon is crossed out

It's still coming out when it's done

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The moving Goku is so trippy lol! I like the new design, but I don't see any POTW section any more, just that slideshow. Does that mean we are not going to get POTWs any more?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When I entered the website,I assumed that it was hacked "again" and figured out it's just a update.:fight:

It looks awesome !!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Oh MAN!!! I've got bookmarks directly to the forums so I didn't even notice! It looks AWESOME.

(but a part of me will always remember the old site, just cause it was around for so damn long.)

<3 new colorful design. ESF IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKIN BABY!!!

Once this game is released, I hope you all will do the same as me and promote the hell out of it on message boards everywhere.

I have a question now...... it says "In development: ESF: Final 1.0" Is it just me or does seeing 1.0 slightly make you feel like they might add some further patching to the game after release despite them saying they wouldn't?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Or does it mean perhaps one and done? =P Not sure though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hope they could update it by Internet like Cry Of Fear did after releasing.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom