Awesome Dragonball/Naruto YouTube Video's

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every attempt at making live action anime stuff fails so hard...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Naruto one would've actually looked better had it been Dragonball.

Anyhow, I liked the Dragonball one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, the DBZ one is among the best I've seen. I don't begin to understand how they pull of the teleport effects, but that coupled with the unique coreography that adds a DBZ-ish feeling of power makes it much better than most attempts I've seen, which usually keep the fighters planted firmly on the ground. It impressed me.

And the Naruto one...Man, save for the flame and smoke effects, that was really good. Captured the spirit of the anime, I think. I loved the energy effects for their signature moves. Hand crafted instead of the half-assed effects I see all the time in a bad one done with After Effects. And the electruic special move was a breath of fresh air. Everyone typically uses that cheap thin, wiry and unconvincing electricity effect from After Effects, but this one went and made it look superb. And I LOVED how they copied Naruto's non-linear thinking with the basketball really being the Naruto-based character in a transformation jutsu while the shadow clone was standing in his place. Too sweet!

Yeah, they've got nothing on cinema, but then again, think what these guys have to work with! Excellent efforts.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What I liked about the Naruto movie (the link I posted) is the symbols they made with their hands (seals). In a lot of movies, they either use "tissues" for their fire attacks (seriously) and or they flap around with their hands pretending to do an attack which is just retarded.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt'this what the videothread is for?
Prozac is correct. I don't want to seem overly anal, but this kind of thing could have easily fit into the Video Thread, which has been conveniently stickified for such YouTube finds.

Please be sure to use it in the future.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Naruto video had a lot of Naruto humor in it, and if you didn't take it seriously (which they obviously did not) it was chuckle inducing.

Dragonball one was filled with fail because they only half tried. Had they made much better looking beam effects the end would have been better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom