avator and SIG?

Best answers
ok if anybody is kind enough to make a avator with a cool trunks ssj2 or 1
and i would like a trunks sig with it saying Riced Tanks on it please anybody

Best answers
Provide the pics and I'll do it. I'll also TRY to animate it for you, although I can't promise nothin

Best answers
i was hoping u could provide the pics all i need in the sig is trunks i dont care how many trunks but a trunks and im in a clan called riced so i wanr Riced Tanks on there somewhere

SSj Willy

S
dude ill give it a go, ill do everything, provide everything, just tell me something, u want it based on trunks, so all u want as in words on it is "riced tanks"? if thats all u need, too easy. is there a prefered colour u would like the texture in the background cause i know some ppl prefer a bluish colour or green or red. i can do whatever. my stuff ive done so far is on www.freewebs.com/esfmovieswilly/index.htm
tell me if u want me to do it and what u want and ill do it within the hour. :D

Best answers
ok in words in it i want [Riced] TanKs! but u can add any words u feel that would be good in the signature i dont care where those words are what color they are, yes i want it based on trunks and ur signature is vary good if u can make it like that or something similar like with trunks in it then that would be GREAT :) and if u can do some special color that would be good when i say special um... something cool

msn messnager= [email protected]

SSj Willy

S
hey ive added u to msn, im still confused about text do u want riced or riced tanks. is tanks involved or a diff way of saying thanks. also if your clan name is riced do u want your own name in there whether it be majin goteta or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom