✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow i already see the film in 3D and this is great ,GOD!
the film during around 2:30 h/m all sound all grafic the story ,animation all is pretty nice and great.
now i want see again ejeje.
also i want play the game.
anybody is going to see?
pics:

coment and critics.

Best answers
I saw it yesterday, 3D....
It was awesome, we didn't have such a movie for a long time.
Hey, you mentioned a game, I didn't know it had a game version too, but believe me, when I was watching the movie I really felt that a game would be so awesome...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He gave an awesome interview yesterday on Attack of the Show.

<embed src="http://g4tv.com/lv3/43331" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="VideoPlayer" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="382"></object>

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I plan to see it, but I'm not thrilled about (likely) having to pay more for the 3D part. The 3D trick doesn't work if you don't have stereoscopic vision, so it ends up being a waste of a few bucks for me.

Still, I suppose I can suck it up to see this. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 3D trick doesn't work if you don't have stereoscopic vision, so it ends up being a waste of a few bucks for me.
You mean those cardboard glasses?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maj, do you only have one eye? Because if you do you should wear an eyepatch.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maj, do you only have one eye? Because if you do you should wear an eyepatch.
Oh, I have two eyes, my friend. Only one of them works well enough to use, though. The image from the other is too weak, and it, essentially, just acts as a nuisance.

Tenzo said:
You mean those cardboard glasses?
Stereoscopic vision = being able to see the image with both eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this movie worth seeing in non-3d?

I really really want to see this movie with my girlfriend but she hates 3d movies and wants to see it in normal vision, i suppose.

if I can't figure it out or if it's too epic to pass up on 3d, i'll probably just end up watching it twice lolar

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Cameron states that it's nothing like most other 3D movies. They make full use of the 3D technology to immerse you, not "bounce crap off your forehead every 10 minutes." I want to see it pretty badly, I haven't seen a 3D movie since I was a kid.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just saw the movie for the first time, and saw it in 3-D, what a blast...the subtitles needed some focus though

Made me remember the beggining of the american history when they started to kill the natives.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just got back from seeing it in 3-D and it was absolutely amazing. The new glasses that they have are actually not that bad to wear, but the effect is definitely noticeable. The movie itself was also amazing, I highly recommend it to anyone who likes cool stuff.

Best answers
Throughout the whole movie I kept thinking that it was "Dances with wolves" in space. I enjoyed the movie and I also enjoyed the fact that the 3d didn't feel tacked on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom