automatic ki charge

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
well my idea was... you have like "1000 ki" at the start when you shoot a beam you lose a amount of ki like now.. but now you can recharge it...

i want it to charge automaticly by standing still
much more realistic..

if ur ki is low.... HIDE :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude dbz is anything but realistic

and besides what fun is it to sit around fire a beam sit around?

i like playing games not sitting there waiting for me to be able to play

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
hmm yea thats true...but in dbz
i only saw goku charging ki once.. thats why, thay all have to wait

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u also see goku standing there for 50 minutes going ssj so i wouldnt hold the show too close to esf

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
?? when?? the only long time it takes for goku to go ssj is in Frieza saga and Buu Saga (SSJ 3) and thos dont even take more then 5 minutes o_O

On- Topic: well i dont like it that ur KI will recharge, except maybe if it would recharge really slow, but doesnt that happen already or is that me??

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, you crack me up sometimes Hibiki.
It would make the game awefully slow if you couldn't recharge your ki.
Or as Nretep would say...
DISAGREED
Lol, that's pretty big.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The issue comes down to playability. Not how true to the show it is. If ESF was exactly like DBZ it would bite ass because some things in DBZ aren't good in-game concepts.

Off-topic: Joe, that avatar is 100% the pwnage :smile:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, GMan made it for me ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if anything, ki should take longer to charge, and it whould last a little bit longer. but even then it would slow the game down.

Best answers
I've been saying that for ages MP. Similar thing. You really should have boot-loads and boot-loads of ki, and it should take fricken ages to get back. Rather than being able to fire a kame, and then have all of that energy back in about three seconds. It is meant to drain you big time afterall. One bar of ki should last you for an entire battle.

Best answers
Bihal said:
I've been saying that for ages MP. Similar thing. You really should have boot-loads and boot-loads of ki, and it should take fricken ages to get back. Rather than being able to fire a kame, and then have all of that energy back in about three seconds. It is meant to drain you big time afterall. One bar of ki should last you for an entire battle.
Yes, but doing so would greatly reduce the gameplay speed...I think.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After you transform the amount of Ki usage is cut in half, if I know what I'm talking about...which I might not.

Best answers
what's the point it's just a ki blast - kiblast's are weak - unless u r vegeta using rapid ki blast fire (know has renzoku)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chester ... the KI already refreshs, while standing on ground ... you have a fixed amount of refreshing ...
ki burns, when you're flying, turbo, melee, attack ... and that's exactly how it is in DBZ ...
it's true, that there's no powerup in DBZ like in ESF ... bu I don't want to fight 2 hours and the recover 2 days ;)
so I like the way it is

ssj_perfect ... kiblasts are weak ... but they cost low ki, no charging and rapid fire ... just create a big kiblob in front of a SB-charger and he has no chance ... kiblobs own

Off-Topic: yeah ... pcjoes avatar is pwnage ... but it has also 28kB (10kB should be max)
Off-T part2: pcjoe ... if you're using my "Disagreed", use it correct ... but ... good idea ... make it the team foreign way to say "no" ;)
i.e. [size=+2]DISAGREED[/size]
maybe with an addon ;)
<marquee width="75" behavior="alternate">[size=+2]DISAGREED [/size]</marquee>
[size=-2](if there's not enough place)[/size]

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, i'll be sure not to make the mistake again nretep :)
And yeah, being an admin pwns, go oversized avatars ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom