AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLLOUT!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I've played the PC version and the ps2 version and the only difference I see are basically just graphical but I'll keep playing on with the pc version to see if there is anything special its 2x bigger then ps2 version so there should be more in it.

I'm loving the game so far maybe I'll post some pictures up later of the pc version but if you have not played it yet do yourself a favor and go out and get it and then kick ass no matter what the cost!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear it's pretty bad, actually. Very repetitive, all you do is go from point A to B and blast stuff. D: But your guns aren't useful against bosses, so you end up spamming the same 3-hit combo over and over again.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats almost every game out there...

Best answers
I hear it's pretty bad, actually. Very repetitive, all you do is go from point A to B and blast stuff. D: But your guns aren't useful against bosses, so you end up spamming the same 3-hit combo over and over again.
thanks for quoting ign...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your point being?

They had valid reasons for slamming on the game as they did. =/

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres how the ratings go for IGN and any other game reviewing site like IGN, Gamespot and etc...

1-3 - Decent
4-7 - Worth a rent
8-10 - Its a big title and they always give away this kind of score

I remember them rating a game a 3.0 and I checked it out anyways and it was actually a good game. If you go by reviewers shiyo your going to miss out on some good and decent games because their biased paid pieces of **** who don't know **** and wouldn't know something good even if it hit them in the ****en head its just that simple.

Best answers
yeah, especially if you only check ONE reviewing site

Best answers
Heres how the ratings go for IGN and any other game reviewing site like IGN, Gamespot and etc...

1-3 - Decent
4-7 - Worth a rent
8-10 - Its a big title and they always give away this kind of score

I remember them rating a game a 3.0 and I checked it out anyways and it was actually a good game. If you go by reviewers shiyo your going to miss out on some good and decent games because their biased paid pieces of **** who don't know **** and wouldn't know something good even if it hit them in the ****en head its just that simple.
Not to mention IGN has a crappy way of doing their overall rating. They say it's not an average, which is kind've lame, as it is an overall rating. It's like 2, 3, 4, 2, 1, and the overall rating is 7.

Best answers
IGN is pretty stupid. If you want accurate reviews go to X-Play.

I've seen IGN give AWESOME games 3-4/10

And then X-Play give them 4/5 (Which means it's worth a rent/buy)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They gave Sonic the Hedgehog (360) a 4.6 or something. I always look at IGN's reviews, but so many ****ing 360 games that have been ported to the PS3 get a .1 up than the ps3 version. Maybe there's actually something wrong with the PS3 version, maybe it's bias, don't know...

But yeah I rented this off Gamefly, should be here tommorrow and I can't wait to play it. IGN made it sound bad, but regular players I have read actually like it. I hear the Autobots' missions are mostly driving? I just want to knock a robot through a city block...

Well yeah I can do that in Robot Alchemic Drive, but I need to do this in Next Gen.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like X-play's reviews but I prefer Vic and Tommy's Reviews on the Run a lot more myself. They got the 2 perfect hosts for that show which events everything out by their scores they rate games. Most of the time I find myself agreeing with Victor Lucas more then Tommy Tallarico but sometimes I agree with Tommy's reviews over Vic's as well so like I said perfect match and worth watching every week if you ask me!

Ya the autobots are all ground vehicles thats why you will be driving a lot but hey they got BOOST! I started out as a decepticon because I wanted my damn starscream and the classic G1 Starscream model too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to shoot a robot through a building as Optimus Prime =(.

How are the fighting mechanics? I hear it's just a one 2 combo or something. Is it like, Kingdom Hearts melee depth, or just the same " square-square-square" combo over and over?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Square Square Square and then once their on the ground you can pick up the enemy and throw them into buildings and such its still a fun game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I can throw a robot into something, then I am satisfied.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want accurate reviews go to X-Play.
pfffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!:laff:

But seriously, I use GameFAQS.com. I don't read "official" reviews. I just read multiple gamer reviews. They usually say a lot about the core gameplay in a lot of them and I generally base my assumptions on that.

As far as easy button-mashing combos...I seem to remember a successful game called Kingdom Hearts that did it the same way...and was fun as hell...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only check out Gametrailers video reviews honestly.
All of their reviews to me are pretty darn accurate.
P.S: From GT I got that the game sucked. Bad.
Just as I predicted. D:

Heffa

H

uh thats extreamly true i bought it thinking it would be good liek spiderman 2

and its poin a-b and no gun useage

and the streering in car modes is HORENDIS :no::no::no: ;/

Heffa Nice Day :]

Best answers

But seriously, I use GameFAQS.com. I don't read "official" reviews. I just read multiple gamer reviews. They usually say a lot about the core gameplay in a lot of them and I generally base my assumptions on that.

QFT

I stopped reading sites like Gamespot and IGN years ago, I think their reviews are utter tripe, the reviews are so superficial it's ridiculous, we get four paragraphs on graphics, and a tiny snippet on gameplay and how it either rocks/sucks, I much prefer to read several reviews from people that actually play videogames, instead of journalism school dropouts who's gaming experience amounts to their next-door neighbor's best friend's brother borrowing a Sega Megadrive for a week.

Best answers
It is a great game, yeah it is repetetive but at the risk of being flamed if i recall you fought um a total of 6 or so different enemy types in god of war 1 or 2, not including bosses but it was awesome.

Figuring out how to beat some of the bosses in transformer is a bit irritating, i seriously can't figure out how to beat ironhide -_-, threw a truck at him, hit him, shot him nothing lol.

Nothing better then slapping a autobot so hard he leaves a hole in a building tho, seriously nothing better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom