**** authority

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not an attack on mods, but a song by pennywise that inspired me to draw sumthin, its not really a complete drawing but its worth a look..... imo:

eh and take a look at this one, just a doodle:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your drawings have this grunge feel that is very good in my opinion. I guess these sketches really could be considered warm-ups for Desert Sun also.

maybe the mo hawk guy and the guy below him are like side-kicks or something ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice. I really like your style. Only crit is the eyes could use some more defining.

Retired
Best answers
good job, very nicely drawn, everything seems quite natural. good job.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great

Nothing but good artwork comes from you

Best answers
off topic:: just a tip, you should probably rehost the first image with your signature up there, for there are rippers out there.

on topic:: its very nice. yes it does suit with the song very well, and youre cool for listening to pennywise :] the only things i could say is, add some more definition and, even though this will require some erasing and what not and i doubt youll do it, i think it would better if the policeman's jacket would look more like a policeman's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How long did it take you to make the top one?

*wants David's drawing talent*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pennywise are a damn good band :p

i dont really know why sum1 would rip a couple of sketches, the top one took about 40 mins, and the bottom one about 10, hmmmmm bout them bein in desert sun, i dont think so.... there will be a guy with a mohawk but he'll be a little different, but desert sun is based 250 years in the future, so cops are different then. i think after ive done the huge list of refs i gotta do im gonna start on desert sun, wen that happens i really dont want that many ref requests, because refs are so boring and take ages ¬_¬ u have to take a lot of time trying to align features and looking at pics for reference takes up a while too. Desert sun shall happen, but i'll probably do 1 issue and see wat people think, if they think its any good i'll continue but i'll start sumthing different if they think its bad. anyway, enough babbling, thanks for the comments, i shall be adding to this thread soon hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom