Australian servers needed!

Best answers
Mistake me if i'm wrong but I believe that their isn't any Australian servers and if there is I would really love to have the ip of that because i'm currently into this game and this "community".

However if there isn't any Australian servers, I wanna know how to make one for the Australian players!

Please do tell if you have any knowledge!

Thx guis pce'

Discord Member
Best answers
You are correct in your assumption ~ There are currently no Australian servers. There have been many in the past of course but for various reasons they are no longer around. I think it was about a year ago now me and the other aussie players were trying to get one up but we ended up just deciding to wait for final. Rest assured when final comes about there will be servers for Australians to play on. In the mean time you can actually host a server yourself (google it) However If you have shitty internet or other people use your internet it will increase the ping for other players thus putting them off so just keep that in mind.

Best answers
Alright, thanks dude much appreciated!

One thing, what if final takes too long? I mean it could take another year or so and wouldn't it be worth it to host an Australian server if it takes that long?

Besides all that, I've been around for a while now probably 2 years ago but never really signed up because me and my brother just played LAN, but all do respect for the people that joined way before I did.

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
It doesn't matter how long final takes ~ We (the community) have been waiting this long we won't mind waiting awhile longer ~ Two years goes fast. It's a shame you didn't get in on this a long time ago bro you would have loved the old Australian server ! So many good memories :) I think there have only ever been 2-3 Australian ESF servers (may be wrong) over the span of ten years. I actually made a thread about this very same topic two years ago ~ The problem was that there wasn't enough players to justify purchasing another server. Believe it or not you are talking to one of the greatest players in Australia OHOHOHO~! .. Which sadly doesn't amount to much as there is only a possible of ten players total that are apart of the Australian community ~ Almost all of them won't play and are just waiting for final. Heck I've actually ran out of people to play with altogether ~ My old sparing partner plays ESF in "phases" If you get what I mean.

Also when I said you could host a server I mean that if you did that (hosted a server) I would actually be able to join your game :) It's a cheaper alternative then buying a server just so me and my buddy can play every now and then.

Best answers
I play this at school believe or not! My mates love it haha and are real fans.

I've installed the big packs and stuff to make it even more fun!, Were all in year 9 and I'm 14 by the way. And thing is there's like 12 of us which play it every multi-media lesson that's if there is no work to be done!

Purchasing a server I might think about.

Until next time bru!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If u have a money u can ask someone to make a server in your country.

Discord Member
Best answers
I play this at school believe or not! My mates love it haha and are real fans.

I've installed the big packs and stuff to make it even more fun!, Were all in year 9 and I'm 14 by the way. And thing is there's like 12 of us which play it every multi-media lesson that's if there is no work to be done!

Purchasing a server I might think about.

Until next time bru!

Hahah that's really awesome to hear :D ! Talk to those 12 people ~ if they are willing to split the bill of 100-150 dollars 12 ways then I can help you set it up ^^ Hell if all 12 chip in I will as well

Best answers
Ahh good times.

As much as I miss this game, i chipped in when the server was up but never bothered to reinstall the game haha.

I get an urge to play every 3 years or so... Last time i played i was so bad... *tear*.

If you do happen to get a server up, theirs alot of AU veterans who im guessing would be happy to share their skills (and if you master them, you would be able to take all your friends on at the same time), if only for nostalgia... There should be a Aus community chat you can join.

If i knew how, i'd host one from my own pc for the lelz. I've tried before but failed :(.

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
Ahh good times.

As much as I miss this game, i chipped in when the server was up but never bothered to reinstall the game haha.

I get an urge to play every 3 years or so... Last time i played i was so bad... *tear*.

If you do happen to get a server up, theirs alot of AU veterans who im guessing would be happy to share their skills (and if you master them, you would be able to take all your friends on at the same time), if only for nostalgia... There should be a Aus community chat you can join.

If i knew how, i'd host one from my own pc for the lelz. I've tried before but failed :(.
Yep, there is definitely plenty of aussies around :)

Best answers
Don't forget about Overlord, the undisputed champion of Australian ESF ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom