Auraz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i suggest that auraz-s size like when u press E to bee the size your pl is , if u have a tiny amount of PL and u press E the aura shoud be tiny ! and if u got a medium capacity of pl the aura to bee big ,
this is when u charge and anytime u charge the aura grows bigger milisecond by milisecond

the same thing about "T" turbo aura (but at a tinyer scale) , when u have allmost no ki but u got the aura the aura to touch you char's head but when u grown in ki the aura very slowly to grow bigger !

aand if possible the coulur to become more and more intense

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, this is nice.
The turbo thing is in already I think, or something close to that, yeah and the intensity to be more depending on your pl and ki.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
i suggest that auraz-s size like when u press E to bee the size your pl is , if u have a tiny amount of PL and u press E the aura shoud be tiny ! and if u got a medium capacity of pl the aura to bee big ,
this is when u charge and anytime u charge the aura grows bigger milisecond by milisecond

the same thing about "T" turbo aura (but at a tinyer scale) , when u have allmost no ki but u got the aura the aura to touch you char's head but when u grown in ki the aura very slowly to grow bigger !

aand if possible the coulur to become more and more intense
I suggest you improve your spelling. u is spelled you, bee is be, millisecond, and 100 milliseconds make one second... so no. Allmost is almost, grown is the wrong word for the sentence grow works. auras not auraz-s

fix the spelling, make it easier to read with correct puncuation, and chances are more people will read it and consider it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understood perfectly well what he was talking about.
Perhaps his english isnt that good, and this is the internet. You dont have to be perfect here, as you can probably tell.
This isnt the place to criticize his grammar, its a place for feedback on his idea.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this ain't a topic to comment my gramaticks this is a topic abut aurS that have the size of your pl !!! pls comment not argue , twista' ok u understand , but waddaya think ?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nah it seems fine, can u imagine how big an aura of a super sayin 3 would be, i just hope they add more colors to auras, depending on what characters/transformations u are .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom