Mystic-ROsHI

M
I saw a thread like this before.. but i cant find it. So i had to post this up.

I want to change the aura colors for a Specific model. But i have no clue on how to do that. Can anyone assist me please?

.FM. is welcome to post! :p :scared: :scared: :scared:

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Whoa .. i didnt know so many people would reply!!! well thanks. i hope it works!!!!!!o_o o_o ;( ;( ;( ;(

Best answers
top right of screen, go to search, type aura, and you should find a dozen threads

Best answers
yeah search never works for me neither. It was acturally my thread about aura colours, Just decompile the aura.mdl in sierra/half life/esf/models/ It has 4 or 5 skins just shange them. eg if you want the cell model to have a purple aura change the green skin purple because his usurally green.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ill help yas, get the aura.mdl and decompile it and edit the .bmps in it and recompile, done!

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
well, ill help yas, get the aura.mdl and decompile it and edit the .bmps in it and recompile, done!

with what program??

Best answers
milkshape.

or hl model viewer, this was copied straight from my pm to mystic roshi.

Just use photoshop (MS Paint even) and create a 200 by 200 1 coloured square. save it as what ever you want to call it but make sure it's is an 8 bit bitmap (256 colour bmp). then open the model with model viewer and click the texture tab, then select the skin colour of the aura you want to replace (eg. ssj goku's aura, yellow) click import and browse select your bitmap and click open. then click save model and save it as aura.mdl in sierra/half life/esf/models

You can download model viewer here for free http://download.com.com/3000-2406-915628.html?tag=list 369k

Best answers
het werkt mischien wel maar kan je het ffuh in ut nederlands uitleggen?

ohh laat maar

Thx it worked

Best answers
Decompile it with Milkshape 3D

1st You need a aura.mdl
2de Go to "Tools" "Half-Life" Decompile Normal Hl MDL File. And select a file you want to decompile.

Best answers
Model viewer's the easy option. Milkshape is a larger download and is slightly more complex than model viewer and it's only a 30 day trial. For someone who is just interested in changing the aura colour use model viewer

Best answers
i got a white 1 now with yellow lines
:D :D

and it rulles

Best answers
Where r u getting this differ colors of auras Yoji??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom