MaX

Best answers
here it is its got some fixes and auras are huge like in 1.0 anyway hope ya like and pics are inside. file is 1.3 megs. this changes transformation auras. extract the wrl files to esf/models. and then go ingame and enjoy and each lvl of the aura is diffrent.. so in console do this. cl_fxquality"1" 2 or 3. high the better looking and FX. and yes it still spins :). not stay still. enjoy 1.1. i will sstill contunie making these packs but i need ideas for the more auras. thx. feedback and critz.Aurapack1.1 . here some pics. lowerquality normal quality highquality . hope ya like them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... wait a sec, where is the lightining?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
damn good man ;) i want to do it to!! how?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah a bit of advice for the next version, drop those rectangles that orbit you, they look stupid

MaX

Best answers
i said the lightning wont work for sum reason.. ill try to find out how to fix it when i release next version.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
bmps 56k killers!!
nice work bi the way

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's like.......friggin awesome! Nice work!

Best answers
Yea they are really great match the auras in the show. Dont get rid of those outer rectangles like someone else said, they make it look good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how

Originally posted by Ghetto Thuggie
NIce but how do u install it???
how do you know its nice if you havent installed ito_O Well the pics look nice:yes:

Best answers
he was obviously talkin bout the pics if he hasnt installed it.
thuggie, you have to put in your models folder, and overwrite the origional ones. remember to back up the origional ones in case you dont like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn thing, Despite my superpowered machine I can't run them, it locks up.

Best answers
I have a quick question...

you have 3 pictures, one high quality one low qual and one normal quality.

Is there 1 aura for each quality in your pack? how do you get the high quality one to work?

MaX

Best answers
READ MY 1ST POST IT SAYS HOWTO DO EVERYTHING.. and Thx unless :D...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason the loading of a new game went very slow and i didn't see my hard disk light burning, is it possible that it affects the loading of a game.

Best answers
Help! I instaled your Aura pack and my game wouldnt work, it would lock up when my connection is accepted by server. I reinstaled ESF and it still is being ***! Whats wrong?

Best answers
i'm getting the same problem.. what the hell did your aura pack do??? If someone has the original aura's can you please zip them up and send me them, so I can keep them for future back up.. [email protected] (the .wrl files)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom