Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really want to get them to work! But I think I have the same problem Arthos Returns has...
When you replace the files and make/join a game, it freezes up during the console load. Is there any clue as to why this happens?

*EDIT* - SSJ3_G0tenks, I zipped up my backups and sent em to your e-mail. They should be in your inbox now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it happens to me too i want to use them put it freezes when its loading the server

MaX

Best answers
it dont freeza game when it loads it takes longer.. wait 2-4 mins.. and i dont have this problem ;/..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I let it sit there for 10+ minutes and nothing happened.....

Best answers
Well I want the aura pack but not if its gonna screw up the game.... :(

Best answers
They're really cool but the game goes real slow if you transform. But I can't wait to see your next version.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It took 20 ****ing minutes to load a game, if you ever want to see your aura back in a game of your own, you really should fix this.

Best answers
I think they work great, no problems. Yes, it takes a little longer to load, but not too much longer, like 30 seconds. But like someone said, I think you should take out the rectangles. They don't really make any sense.

P.S. It loaded the game on my P3 650, 128 RAM as fast as it does on my 1.8ghz, 256 RAM.

Best answers
yeh the pics look good but it doesnt work for me ingame. i guess i just gotta change the quality...hope that works

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love the auras! I have a suggestion though. About the cyllinders that spin around, you should make them longer so, when someone transforms in the air it will look better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad... Especially from modeling/editing point of view not bad..

Yet I prefer the ESF ones... Those big ones would just KILL me. lol.

Hm... ya would see oponents 100% though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I came to see if there were any replies after mine, and I noticed on the way (scrolling down) that people said this is the cause of the long ass load times, omg I wondered why that kept happening. I love the auras but damn, they aren't worth waiting that long ass load time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom