AURAPACK Has returned. 1.5 RELEASED!.

MaX

Best answers
http://www.geocities.com/shask666/aurapack1.5.zip there ya go. i dont got any pics. but it is alot better. cl_fxquality 1-3 is the diff qualitys. 1 lowest FX 3 Best FX. anyway. extract it to. esf/models and overwrite the files... *copy and paste the link*. and critz to please.

MaX

Best answers
im to lazy to go ingame make some other player go SSJ and take 3 pics.....trust me its almost like the last one but better add ons.

Best answers
buhu IT AINT WORKING BUHU :.( me want auropack :D
but cant you get it fixed plz do it and some pictures plz

Best answers
shame ur too lazy could have done with sum pics lol nevermind

Best answers
this pack sucks you need to be shot you %)%*#@ *$(@*$)@ I want you to go to hell.....MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA....the pack dosnt work i put everything on and i go to transform and then...what happens my game crashes every time.....but nice try

MaX

Best answers
.... rly...... it never happens to me. so i dunno....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Checkplease
this pack sucks you need to be shot you %)%*#@ *$(@*$)@ I want you to go to hell.....MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA....the pack dosnt work i put everything on and i go to transform and then...what happens my game crashes every time.....but nice try
Checkplease, that was a pretty nice flame, now take this beautiful warning trophy and have fun with it, you have had another warning for flaming in the past, please, stop the flames now, or bans are in your future.:warning:

You may now continue with your lives. :devgrin:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, you know the rules. Either post pictures alongside your work or post nothing at all. Not everyone is willing to download and install something that they can't see, and we end up with spam like Lost Soul's all over the place.

Lost Soul: We need posts bigger than two or three words for criticism.

Best answers
Really man, you need to post some pics. That's just plain lazy if you don't do it yourself.

.... rly...... it never happens to me. so i dunno....
Also please try to be a little more helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom