Aura

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

as you can see the aura is too thick in some places. like the thread originally suggests. i think you should make it more transparent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats because the polys overlay and that creates the darker more "intense" points in the aura i believe. But yeah i agree that aura should be a little more transparent.

BrunO

Best answers
the SSj aura definately needs to be bigger i'd say twice as big. if its bigger it'll becoe more transparent also but i hink it should have a spinning efect llike in DMZ o Bid For Power cuz its a reall cool effect and wen u power up little rocks and particles should come outta the ground. i think if its possible that wen u fire a fully charged beam such as the final flash have the aura follow the beam to the oppnent liek in the show and it should have electricity sparks for SSJ aura.

Best answers
wat im saying is the aura should look liek the one Vegeta has in Dark-princes gif of him doing the final flahs to goku. hat would be perfect. normal goku should also have a red aura to represent the kaioken attack

Sound Artist
Best answers
Well the aura i have is a tad different from pcjoes:) I'll make a quick movie or something. Joe! What's up with your aura!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't dubble post, just edit your previous post.

Anyway I think the aura looks fine.

Best answers
true the red aura would be kool but.. if it was then he would not be SSJ instead he would be using the kaioken.

BTW when they have sparks in their aura it means they're in SSJ2 so therefore again not the same as SSJ.

(i didnt mean this to be a flaming of any sort just what i know to be true)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
Well the aura i have is a tad different from pcjoes:) I'll make a quick movie or something. Joe! What's up with your aura!
Please elaborate, and do you really need a movie,like did you change the animation of it, or would a picture be suffice because making vids aint as easy as everyone thinks.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[MyStIc]=-
the SSj aura definately needs to be bigger i'd say twice as big. if its bigger it'll becoe more transparent also but i hink it should have a spinning efect llike in DMZ o Bid For Power cuz its a reall cool effect and wen u power up little rocks and particles should come outta the ground. i think if its possible that wen u fire a fully charged beam such as the final flash have the aura follow the beam to the oppnent liek in the show and it should have electricity sparks for SSJ aura.
twice as big **** dat!!! just more transparent will do :)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the Aura's could be huge in the beginning when they transform but then go to normal. If you look at Gohan going SSJ
he had huge explosions everywhere and then it all just got sucked in somehow and SSJ2 Gohan had a small aura around him.

P.S. I love those pics and I can't wait too play beta when its released. If anyone asks when its going to be released because I said this "WHEN ITS DONE AND READY!"

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[MyStIc]=-
May i ask, what kind of ****ing drugs are you smoking today? Im sorry about the pics, i was coding with an older version. In the new version, teh aura is more transparent, and it doesnt "Flash" and get thick at times. Much better...

Best answers
i remeber before alpha 2.0 the release party someone gave me and i think hibiki some files of test aura and they had 3 different kinds

1.strobe=like it sounds it would glow like a strobe

2.spinning=it spiins around the charecter

3.i forget but i beleve it was a kind of tail and it was very cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats that have to do with anything???

they were just different effects for the aura...

Best answers
you cant make the dbz aura. dbz is 2d. and hl is 3d. u would have to make a 2d sprite which has the animation of the aura in dbz. then it hasnt to stand still to the character, it has to face the whole time to the guy who watches him.

Best answers
What Ascendant Saiyan said about kaio-ken and ssj is not all that true.

I believe Goku's Aura was red when he did "Super" kaio-ken against pikkon (while ssj), durning world tournament.

Oh, if you are going to give goku the kaio-ken attack, can you make it so he says "Super Kaio-KEN!!!", like in the episode?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i watched those eps he never did kaioken while SSJ unless it was in the jap eps it didnt happen

and about the 2d sprite i think they already tryed that or someone has and aparently it turned out pretty bad :(

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
when i watched those eps he never did kaioken while SSJ unless it was in the jap eps it didnt happen

and about the 2d sprite i think they already tryed that or someone has and aparently it turned out pretty bad :(
they need akira toriyama who created dbz and db, he could draw a good 2d aura sprite

Best answers
dark prince im pretty sure that he didnt use kaioken (unless it was in jap version) and anyways it would be silly of him to use it. Pikkon was faster than goku and would that would leave goku vunerable since his attack power goes up in kaioken but his defence goes down. (hehe he finish pikkon nicely with the instant translocation just b4 pikkon's fire attack thing and then he kamehameha'd him in the side =D )

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

thats what auras should look like, but it doesn't really matter to me. whatever harsens and pcjoe code will look awesome anyways

Best answers
You are all fools

IN episode 183, Goku vs. Pikkon

He yells "SUPER KAIOKEN!!!!!" after recovering from pikkons tornado attack. AND CLEARLY GLOWS RED WHILE SSJ!!!

watch the episode.

**edit** This was also in english dub

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom