aura trail

Best answers
I think its a good idea man, but only when u turn on the turbo button or swoop maybe :) , also it would be cool if at the first time u transformed u get yellow aura (for ssj only of course other transes will have their color) and after some time the aura will fade so it will make it look like ur body got used to the power :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a trail back in the alpha but I don't think it did any problems. Good idea :yes:

Best answers
in EVM the kaiouken has a trail if I am not mistaken.
Anyway, great idea, I definitly support that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That so called "trail" is a standard effect in Half-Life.
I am shure the team would rather create a better more effective turbo trail than the ones that come with Half-Life.

If you run a server go to the AMX mod website and search for a trail plugin. The only bug with it (that I can't figure out) is the trail randomly stops and starts, so you will have to learn the ins and outs of the plugin.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
yea if you press turbo bring the trail back :D:D

but it has to be like that one trans in the middle and colored around it :p

Best answers
i also made threads about this, and alot of people disagreed and said it would lag alot if 15 people are swooping and making trails.. and beams and explosions would lag for the people who dont have cable. in evm 1.2 there is a trail but only wen u use the swoop. which is pretty good to cause the trail u cant see much . if ud like to see this trail get evm 1.2 and try it.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ack , evm2 tries to look fancy and give the feeling (which in some transes it does , i cried when i saw gohan's last trans , so emtional) but most of it is just annoyying and repeditive , and game play and balance has gone to hell with every1 spamming specials and beams and vegeta charcters just exploding 24/7 (Is that an honorable way to die , sucide??)

it could be more detailed then evm's trail and could maybe be an optional graphics "eyecnady" option like beam smoke is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom