Aura powerup charge should be bigger

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well as the show, when they do super battles we see them powerup charge alot. The current thing in 1.3 is that when you powerup charge the size of the aura is like a normal one. Im just saying we should do when you powerup charge making the model 25-50% more than usual, thats all.

It happened in SSJgoku vs frieza, I remember. Gives you a stronger feeling of power, I think like that at least.

Maybe some of you think its useless, but visual effects do effect the gameplay feeling.

Edit: Maybe making the aura getting bigger in slow phase. From smaller to bigger, you know. Although im not sure its DBZ-Show like.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1. Transformations have been scraped and new ones are being worked on.
2. FX Script will more than likely give you an option to scale auras (I think).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
1. Transformations have been scraped and new ones are being worked on.
2. FX Script will more than likely give you an option to scale auras (I think).
Im not talking about transformations, im talking about the normal aura, and when you chargeup your powerlevel its the same model size, I think it should be bigger when you charge up

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surely that would be good visual stuff but i think this kind of things will be the last ones to be implemented! and yeah maybe the fx script is the answer to many cool stuff :)

Best answers
Agreed, its a good feature, but I think it should be implemented after everything else is finished...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wants to know what the dev team thinks about the idea. No idea why he included me separately. But at the moment he likes it a bit.

Thats about it for a translation ^^

Well im not to much for it nor am i against it. Its a visual effect that may or may not block the players view. I know for a fact that a bigger aura would block more of your view. But since its only for a turbo charge im not sure if it would actually mater.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe some semi-transparent stuff?
just a thought...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No, I tried something. I scaled the aura up in about 1 third and it doesn't effect visibility it all. Well firstly because 1.3 aura has a wide spaces between Aura flare and Aura flare (That edgy things that go up) and making the model bigger makes the spaces much bigger which means more view. And since the model is already transparent it shouldn't problem you.

I think its 5 minutes implanting. If id code it I just did 2 auras in code, 1 normal, and second is charge aura, 2 models separate and id scale the charge aura up and done!

Although I think it should have some extra effects and the aura should be Extra Blazey if you know what I mean.

Edit: Maybe making the aura getting bigger in slow phase. From smaller to bigger, you know. Although im not sure its DBZ-Show like.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, there shouldnt even be an aura when charging KI. It only makes a sense of power when they are swoop powering up.

But put a print screen here please, so we can see how it looks.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
charging ki, what? I talked about charging powerlevel

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isn't that the same thing???
I say it would be better to put it this way:
(fictive examples)
between (power level) 600.000 - 1.500.000 -> normal power-up and swoop aura(like current in-game)
1.500.000 - 3.000.000 -> 1/4 bigger than normal (normal=current in-game)
3.000.000 - 5.000.000 -> 1/3 bigger than the last one!
Well,i hope you got the point of this! :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, thats good. But I dont think the team give a **** lol. Would they do it? Who knows. I just don't like when you start with 750K PL and your beams look like you in sayian saga. Same should be with aura. The game actually starts from Frieza saga with this power levels.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, thats good. But I dont think the team give a **** lol. Would they do it?
I really don't know! but when they are to finish the hardest parts in esf 1.3(coding,models and animations) and start the visual parts, maybe they will look over it! :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isn't that the same thing???
I say it would be better to put it this way:
(fictive examples)
between (power level) 600.000 - 1.500.000 -> normal power-up and swoop aura(like current in-game)
1.500.000 - 3.000.000 -> 1/4 bigger than normal (normal=current in-game)
3.000.000 - 5.000.000 -> 1/3 bigger than the last one!
Well,i hope you got the point of this! :)
Bad idea right there. ^^

Getting over 5000000 isnt really that hard in ESF. Even with the new transformation system.

It would be better to have it based on your PL compared to the average server PL.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said that those were fictive examples.I used it randomly to point my idea!
It can have any powerlevel values you want.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Bad idea right there. ^^

Getting over 5000000 isn't really that hard in ESF. Even with the new transformation system.

It would be better to have it based on your PL compared to the average server PL.
Wow Grega 5 million, aren't we exaggerating a bit? And vegeta has only 1 trans WTF, if you don't want him to have majin because it isn't exactly a transformation at least give him USSJ (he didn't got ssj2 without majin I think)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Grega 5 million, aren't we exaggerating a bit? And vegeta has only 1 trans WTF, if you don't want him to have majin because it isn't exactly a transformation at least give him USSJ (he didn't got ssj2 without majin I think)
Vegeta SSJ2 is planned. But no model has been made so far and thats why he isnt in yet >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom