💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if so, send me the model, ill double check the size and edits i did im mine, send it me via AIM or msn, if not, im gonna still accuse you of stealing cos it just looks too equal in size and edits in the model and exactly what i did to the placement of the "BONE STRUCTURE" you can get away from this by just sayin sorry and not distributing it, then we can all be happy:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh.. and i was enjoying this one sided arguement.. oh well, nice to see hes finally supplying it with me as the modeler, enjoy;)

Best answers
It won't let me import the bmp file it says "error loading bmp texture" wtf do i do i put it in a bmp made it transparent and all that **** so please shijing or the wes help i use photoshop or mabey if my bro has something else i can use that. THX in advanced

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ya use photoshop, go on image/mode/click on rbg to be able to use different colours and when you have finished, click on the indexed colour tag in there and click ok! compiling works dine with bmps like this, and then edit away! easy stuff

Best answers
thank you so much on that but i should have asked this in the first reply how do you make it bigger because i can't open it in Ms3d:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom