Best answers
ok i hear all this crap about editing the auras, and i took a good look at it...... ok i wanna make the damn lightning things on it now BUT, i need to know some stuff and hopefully anybody could tell me? ok 1) the aura is see through in the game....exactly what makes it see-through that way i dont make the electricity stand out so much, and 2) i only need it for the ssj aura....yet i dont see any file specific to the 2nd transformation, how does one aura apply to all? i hope to god SOMEONE can answer these questions....or somehow direct me towards those who could, thx for all the possible help :p

Best answers
i think if the color is black it will show transparent. and i guess if its white then it will be a solid white

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u didn^t cann make white when was it inviseble:fight:

Best answers
wes can u send me the aura.mdl of your aura?but i have no host. why u ask at redsajyan.net?or can u tell me how make auras or edit?

Best answers
i skin the aura's with half-life modelviewer, and who ever wants the aura model send me a private message with your email, then Ill send it to you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have done that too, Striping it out.
Basically I was fooling around with Aura model and all colors are
transparent. I made a aura like his, spikey, but black. To see if it
gave it that evil HFIL 17 feel :p I love 17! :p

Anyway It came out good but adding black in most area's acctually
show the aura solid black in some areas. And I just gave up or
what ever. I have done blue aura too. And if you give it chrome
effect it will appear and repear. like flash in and out.

Best answers
As can i.

I sent you a PM telling you, i dunno if you read it or not tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im sorry to spoil the fun, look, the wes, you are stealing MY model and saying its yours with a little reskin, if you really want the proper one, go HERE and check in the models section, the wes, i suggest that you do not give that out without my permission unless you want to be banned, and no, im not giving you permission now after this, thus i end this little ramble...

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
well, im sorry to spoil the fun, look, the wes, you are stealing MY model and saying its yours with a little reskin, if you really want the proper one, go HERE and check in the models section, the wes, i suggest that you do not give that out without my permission unless you want to be banned, and no, im not giving you permission now after this, thus i end this little ramble...
i didn't used your model, i used the esf aura model and I used half-life modelviewer to enlarge the model and i reskind that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom