Aura FX

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok I am going to tell you a few things that I do not really like about the New Aura FX. 1. It looks too dull and boring, maybe if you enhanced the brightness and glow of the Aura it would look a lot better. 2. I havent seen the charge FX so I wont get in to that. 3. I thought the old Aura FX looked much better then the current one. Guys remember Im just stating my Opinions on what I think of the current Aura FX, maybe you like the current one much better than the old one.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Too bad the old Aura was using the old particle effect.. It look sooo damn amazing

http://youtu.be/dMcuUsCyy0w?t=40s

video shows Trunks turbo running and near the end when Goku SSJ3 Turbo flying

I gotta agree with EliteMarine too.. the new one looks too solid.. it seem like it made out of pure white lines and yellow for sayian
as seen in the new videos on the front page

That my opinion atleast

EDIT:

Looking thru video and it seem like this one
has similar effect but less of the white/yellow lines. Way better in my opinion

http://youtu.be/iZ4zogkAjP4

anyways AURA Fx is a small thing...
Let us play it soon! or give us some update... been a couple of weeks now lol

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
aura fx isn't a small thing imo...
it affect how the game is played in some cases.
if it's not transparant you're going to have problems seeing things.
if it's to bright it just gives away your position in the game.
if there is no aura it's kinda hard spotting the enemy. (like androids in ecx)

tbh i was so glad the darksun aura came out for esf 1.1 made it look so much smoother.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's FUNi dub-exclusive. You fail. And to tell you the truth, Makousen is a completely different attack.
Hardly see the reason for using a known attack name when he uses a different attack. Not to mention the hand position is exactly the same as described. You fail sir.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hardly see the reason for using a known attack name when he uses a different attack. Not to mention the hand position is exactly the same as described. You fail sir.
Nice to see that after two weeks you finally thought of something to write back.

I don't understand why FUNi did a lot of things, including the usage of name "Makousen" for a completely differently-looking attack. Neither the manga nor the original Japanese anime made Piccolo shout out the attack's name when he fired it. FUNi did. Incorrectly.
And what hand position I described?

If you go so far as to say that I fail, bring up a valid argument.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol, you give me a hard time for NOT sitting on the forum all the time, and only noticing a thread after it is brought back by someone talking about something on topic? Get a life bro. I did NOT state any hand position you described, I was referring to the hand position description given by both Grega and 'kanzentai'. The site you seem to be so fond of. This is the last I'm going to speak of this on this topic, seeing as there is already a topic based around this conversation and we don't need to derail this topic any further.

On topic: I have to say, the only thing I miss from the old aura is the 'explosion' of energy as the turbo turned on. In that christmas video you see the 'swirl' of energy, then that 'explosion' when it is being shown off with Goku on Namek just standing there.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, you give me a hard time for NOT sitting on the forum all the time, and only noticing a thread after it is brought back by someone talking about something on topic? Get a life bro.
... I was joking.

I did NOT state any hand position you described, I was referring to the hand position description given by both Grega and 'kanzentai'. The site you seem to be so fond of.
Oh. In any case, the hand position is absolutely different. I don't remember how it's "described", but it definitely doesn't look the same.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to state that contrary to your apparent beliefs, your sarcasm isn't always obvious.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wasn't sarcasm. Not that your "statements" mean anything.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wasn't sarcasm. Not that your "statements" mean anything.
You need to chill out with this defensive shit, man. It's getting real old.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go on and say that you're not being annoying right now.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not being annoying.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh believe me, you are.