Aura colors for 1.2

Best answers
When I saw the auras for that vid on swooping, you guys did add some new sweet animations for the auras but no real difference. If it's not too much to ask, why dont you guys change the colors of the auras based on the character. For example, Goku's aura would be red, not to say add kioken but thats really his color. And for Vegeta, a sort of light blue color, you catch my drift

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no real difference? the new aura is alot different than the current one. it rotates for one, to say the least.
and the aura colors are fine how they are. goku's shouldnt be red anyway, thats not his normal aura color.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gokus REAL aura is actually clear like they have it, if its red than it IS kaioken.....

as for vegeta, his aura would be purple or pinkish... but i think its fine how they are anyhow

Best answers
Well I'm not sayin they have to change but i'm more of an eye candy person. And about the red aura being his kaioken aura and the clear one being his normal one, cmon, dont be such a geek, the red one would look much sweeter and plus i dont think that there's really any plans for kaioken in the future. Besides,if there are plans for kaioken, why, i mean Goku already has a lot of advantages, why give him another one. I just thought that unique aura colors would make the characters more unique and maybe at some point you could tell what character someone was using just from the aura color

Best answers
Bah, change skin in model viewer Mike88. Anyway, Goku's red aura when it is using kaioken, and also vegeta's aura blue is also when using sort of power-booster. Look the 5th episode of Namek saga. U'll see then!

Best answers
yes but my point is, who cares, it's great that ESF has made the mod look pretty much exactly like DBZ according to DBZ but you it's not like if you put a red aura on Goku your gonna go to jail for not sticken 100% to the show

Best answers
So change it yourself. But, then Piccolo and others who have white aura will look like *girls*.

Best answers
Well i'm not saying this has to be done but if you any ideas to spice up the eye candy of this mod, please tell

Best answers
The white aura is ok.
I think when the z fighters use less energy (flying) their aura becomes white.
Most of the colored aura's are when they transform or use beam attacks.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mike88 said:
yes but my point is, who cares.....
Exactly, who does care? We sure as hell dont :)
If it bothers you that much change it yourself, they're just some solid colored BMP files.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But if you change it yourself, you change it for every character. If you guys do it, it'll be done better and you can make it so theres a seperate aura color for each character. I personaly like the idea a lot.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but there really is no reason changing it when theres nothing wrong with it now.
you cant fix anything thats not broken. :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All auras are white when not ssj or being a villain in dbz. vegeta had a blueish aura in the freeza saga. After that it never occured again. So there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
first - this should go to suggestion, right?
second - the fact that something has been used only once doesnt mean
that it is a good enough reason not to use it - cause many times
in ESF some ideas were used based on one episode and a suggestion
that according to the series - occured only once!!!

SO THERE

Best answers
My fault, this does belong in suggestions. But i'm not saying that the auras are bad and that they need fixing, i'm just saying that maybe they should be spiced up a bit. And just out of curiousity, can you attach a sprite to a model so that the aura could be a sprite and look much cooler?

Best answers
I have played on servers with Disco mode on and I find it easier to play and see with a white Aura and for Kicks and giggles I can change it when I want. Bottom Line: If you want the Aura changes download a custom model for it.

Best answers
Whats the problem? You want that Goku has a red Aura when he isnt using Kaioken? Why dont you make the aura pink then or something? White is good and when he is SSJ it is gold!

Thats it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be true, vegeta should have purple. But thats only the first few saga's. Still, the option be great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mike88 said:
Well I'm not sayin they have to change but i'm more of an eye candy person. And about the red aura being his kaioken aura and the clear one being his normal one, cmon, dont be such a geek, the red one would look much sweeter and plus i dont think that there's really any plans for kaioken in the future. Besides,if there are plans for kaioken, why, i mean Goku already has a lot of advantages, why give him another one. I just thought that unique aura colors would make the characters more unique and maybe at some point you could tell what character someone was using just from the aura color
Did you just ask them to change a whole part of the game just for your preference, with no reason as to why it would be a generally good idea presented...and then follow up with a completely illogical point about adding kaioken, something that has been talked about for years and is not being planned any time soon...all the while being able to just open the god damn aura mdl and edit it's skin red, which would take all of 15 seconds?

Sheesh. If Vegeta were here, he'd call you a clown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom