AUP Inquiry

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because of the turbulent political climate in the world today, we are no longer allowing topics on the subject of war on the forum.
Why are topics regarding the subject of war barred from discussion?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are topics regarding the subject of war barred from discussion?
A rule against topics pertaining to war?...What is it good for?

Oh ho ho ho ho! Ahhhhh, yes...Still got it.

But seriously yeah, I never knew that. Is that new?

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
This thread is about war, I humbly request it's closure.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That may be a hold-over that we forgot to catch before we re-posted the AUP. Thanks for pointing it out :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a good while, especially around 2004's election if I recall correctly, there were several flamefests in regard to the Iraq war.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That may be a hold-over that we forgot to catch before we re-posted the AUP. Thanks for pointing it out :)
LOL maj, I clicked on your sig to send you a PM because I wanted pie, and it directed me to make a PM out to "SoN GaMbIT" or w/e his name is lawls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a good while, especially around 2004's election if I recall correctly, there were several flamefests in regard to the Iraq war.
It might still be a good idea because of flamefests that might occur after this election depending on who wins or not. Not to mention the fate of the soldiers still being killed over there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forums matured quite a bit since 4 years ago. Flamefest do not even occur that often anymore.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL maj, I clicked on your sig to send you a PM because I wanted pie, and it directed me to make a PM out to "SoN GaMbIT" or w/e his name is lawls
Apparently, my userid number has changed since the forum has been updated/shifted/modified. I used to be user 123, and that's what the link in my sig pointed to as the recipient for the PM. Now, however, I'm user 109, so "SoN GaMbIT" inherited my previous mantle.

I've fixed the link in my sig to send a PM to me. Good catch, FP!

EDIT - It looks like the same problem is affecting the link in Cuc's sig, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom