Attention all experienced modellers, mappers, skinners, and coders!!! please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Ok, I've finally got my self together to start up a new Half-Life/Quake3 modification. This modification will be a car game, much like Quake3 Ralley/HL Ralley, but I'm wanting it to be a little bit more high tech and advanced...like futuristic. I am really looking for modellers, mappers, and coders right now (that have experience.). I already have one mapper right now, and I am a modeller. So if you are interested please Email me at [email protected] and send me some examples of your work (No Screen Shots of your work, must be in a model file or mapping file).

or if you want to just post your AIM/ICQ/E-mail here and I will email you and give you more information. Also you have to be dedicated and wanting to work on this MOD. I'm not looking for slackers. Thank your for your time and have a nice day =)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, I don't really have much experience with this stuff, but why do you have two names?

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
check out Jetstream

Jetstream is a mod coming out soon for Quake 3 and it is a futuristic/high tech racing mod(not that i wouldn't like another). I would recommend trying out the max payne engine since it has all the tools for creating mods packed in the install not to mention it is really easy to mod for max payne. That's just my thought, but cool idea i must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom