Attentie Nederlandse broeders!

Best answers
Ameriland.

De woord zegt het al.
Het land begint langzaam op Amerika te lijken, als je met iemand op straat over nederland praat zeggen ze meestal ALTIJD dat de land op Amerika begint te lijken.

Mischien wilt deze regering het wel.

Ik heb al gehoord dat mensen groepen beginnen te maken op straat, die schijnbaar criminele immigranten de grond intrapt.
Zo te zien liegen ze niet, ik al een paar jongens een paar gangster wannabes marrokanen in de lucht hebben getrapt.

Je kan al zien dat de mensen een beetje kwaad aan het worden zijn.

As for the english translation;
People in Holland is starting to get pissed at the wave of immigrants into our country and the government complains that there are more criminal activities is going on in our homecountry.
Probably, they should read a book about managing a country. :rolleyes:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All that crazy writing for 2 sentences in english? o_O

I think holland needs a bigger police force if crime is that bad :eek:

Best answers
Fock this ****, we need to place the military on street and be Zer0 tolerance

shoot those fockers when they dont obey the rulez.

Just threat them like they would threat us...

Best answers
Deverz said:
All that crazy writing for 2 sentences in english? o_O

I think holland needs a bigger police force if crime is that bad :eek:
The problem could be solved if we stopped taking more immigrants into our country.
I don't know if Holland is trying to imitate the new world by having 'immigrants' into our country.
The problem is, these immigrants is from a whole different culture, they exploit our country and ignores the rules.

I can accept it that Spanish or even Hungarian people comes into our country, but hey, they're atleast European and their culture is almost similiar to ours.

Alot of these buggers keep saying this. "If you don't like the country, go to a other country"
Well, hello, this is my homecountry, this is my FATHERLAND. I have Hungarian(Maygar)/Tibet/German/Mongolian blood if you lookup my family.
My family accepted the Dutch culture and embraced it. My dad doesn't go around and say GERMAN POWER!
If anyone says to me, that I must leave my fatherland then I'll kick the person to Tokyo.
For some reason, Arabic countries hates European countries more than Asian countries.

But I don't care, if they can't behave or accept our culture, then they have no right to live here.

Best answers
I have a Indo mother and we also embraced dutch culture.
but i just dont understand some people who dont even speak dutch and
live here for 20 jears...it´s just ****ed up.
also the criminality, it´s 80% Marrokans/Turks/Antillians who did this.....
(sorry for bad English)

Best answers
Tja wat verwacht je dan ook van dat vage harry potter figuur van een balkenende :no: :S .....

translation:

Well what do you expect from that idiot harry potter person balkenende.....

Best answers
Attitude test sigs isn't allowed anymore. Not that they are that great. :rolleyes:

Anyways..
De hele Nederlandse politici zijn een stelletje mongolen, ze zijn net Amerikanen gekruisigd met Hitler.
Je mag binnenkort niks in deze land, alleen maar werken en niks verders.
Dat is wat hun denkt dan. De land en het volk behoort tot niemand...
En als iedereen binnenkort ontdekt dat dit helemaal geen directe of echte democratie is, dan flipt iedereen.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please provide full translations as it offends some users and is more convienient for the moderation staff to have to not go through a translator to make sure your not doing anything bad

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ah, iemand met verstand, die zie je niet overal. Zielig maar waar, ik ben het met je eens. Dit land word beperkt, als 't nog even doorgaat dan is het alleen maar werken werken werken.

Over dat democratie gebeuren, volkomen mee eens, niets aan toe te voegen. Alhoewel ik die kruisiging anders zou doen, vraag me niet hoe :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a racist, but it's true, allthough there are some good guys amongst them, most of the immigrants coming to the netherlands are economic refugees, they do nothing but being lazy and steal bikes and carradios. Most of you know of the assasination on Pim Fortuyn, he was trying to reduce the numbers of immigrants coming to the netherlands, he was a little racistic, but at some points i had to agree with him, he said practically the same as me, and wanted to stop this, he got kiled by a brainless idiot that didn't like Pim's ideas, and decided to kill him for that. Now we had a ****ass goverment ruled by a retard that has the same looks as harry potter.

I also posted something about no more being alowed to smoke in public places, i could think of more stuff like that, but there is just to much, i wouldn't be surprised if we had ourselves one big **** of a revolution in the netherlands.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mooie post hehe zo denkt zo'n beetje iedereen er wel over behalve wannabe turken en negers....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Translate your posts people, i'm also from the netherlands, but not lazy:p

Best answers
It has nothing to do with racism if you think the Netherlands is filled with Immigrants.
Calling someone a ***** or breezer, black dog**** etc is racism.

En die klootzakken zeggen dat DIT een multi-cultural land is.
Yeah right...... Wie zegt dat? De regering, maar niet het volk.

America en wat andere landen zijn multi-cultural, maar dat betekent niet dat ze duizenden immigranten binnenslepen.

In het kort; Nederland is een EUROPESE land, onze cultuur is Germaans en EUROPEES.
Dus ze kunnen lullen wat ze willen,

En met die fascism is vergeleken met Hitler's industrie toen Duitsland ging verliezen.
Leef bij de regels, geen gepraat, werken, werken.

Translation:

These jerks say that this is a multi-cultural country.
Yeah right..... Says who? The government, but not the people.

America and some other countries are multi-cultural, but that does not mean that they will drag thousands of immigrants into their country.

In other words; Netherland is a EUROPEAN nation, our culture is Germanic and European.
So they can whine whatever they want.

As for the fascism thing it is compared with Hitler's industry when Germany began to lose against the USSR.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fear I haven't read the whole thread, however,

Some pointers, holland, IS multi cultural. If you think that even you, why your skin might not say so, are 100% I can almost surely tell you that you aren't.

So what does it mean actually? "Being Dutch" . I've never seen a definition of it. Does it mean that your familly has lived here for over a century? Or does it mean that your familly has lived here over 10 centuries, even more? Does a passport make you dutch? Or does a feeling make you dutch?

Can you see from the face of the people who are being "criminals* like you say that they don't have a dutch passport? Or do you judge from their skin, or their language?

Face it, from all over the world, on scale, the Netherlands have the biggest mafia. And corrupt goverments are everywhere, don't act like this is something "the netherlands- specific" . They are dutch, aren't they? Could it be that the Dutch people are just as much of a source for criminallity as the so called foreign people (while judging on some1's skin). The difference is. Dutch people have the resources and the organisation to make sure it's unnoticed.

But that doesn't make it any better. I'm a huge fan of doing something against criminallity, but not doing something against a certain group and generalize without searching for the right facts. And acting like everything that is utch is *all holy*.

From now on, I will moderate this thread strictly. Anything dutch without a translation will not go, so does flaming in dutch and alike.

grtz Naz

Best answers
Naz said:
I fear I haven't read the whole thread, however,

Some pointers, holland, IS multi cultural. If you think that even you, why your skin might not say so, are 100% I can almost surely tell you that you aren't.

So what does it mean actually? "Being Dutch" . I've never seen a definition of it. Does it mean that your familly has lived here for over a century? Or does it mean that your familly has lived here over 10 centuries, even more? Does a passport make you dutch? Or does a feeling make you dutch?

Can you see from the face of the people who are being "criminals* like you say that they don't have a dutch passport? Or do you judge from their skin, or their language?

Face it, from all over the world, on scale, the Netherlands have the biggest mafia. And corrupt goverments are everywhere, don't act like this is something "the netherlands- specific" . They are dutch, aren't they? Could it be that the Dutch people are just as much of a source for criminallity as the so called foreign people (while judging on some1's skin). The difference is. Dutch people have the resources and the organisation to make sure it's unnoticed.

But that doesn't make it any better. I'm a huge fan of doing something against criminallity, but not doing something against a certain group and generalize without searching for the right facts. And acting like everything that is utch is *all holy*.

From now on, I will moderate this thread strictly. Anything dutch without a translation will not go, so does flaming in dutch and alike.

grtz Naz
The Netherlands became multi-cultural after WW2. At the beginning we accepted less immigrants but suddenly, year after year Holland accepted more and more.

"Being Dutch" enjoy your country. Blond hair and blue eyes!!! ( Just kidding ) :rolleyes:
I am Dutch because my family immigrated and got assimilated into this culture for many centuries. Every generation of the family lived a good live in Holland with no problems, until now.
Besides, I've mentioned before, Hungaria and other European nations are atleast a part of Europe.
Most of them know the rules and the culture habits.

Holland having the biggest mafia? Since when is the 'Dijkjes' a big mafia?
Our country is about to have a big mafia if more immigrants comes in and some other countries like Poland and Romania joins in. Turkey is not a European nation, therefore they should not be allowed to join in the EU.
Every 'regime' is corrupt, Holland has one of the best reliable governments in the world and now it is screwed up by a idiot.

Okay my Dutch comerad, look at the news, there is a report about criminality and they perfectly stated that 'Immigrants' is the biggest source of criminality.

The national groups of Dutchmen are beating up people that has done a crime, either by observing or watching their criminal records.
If a Immigrants gets away with various of criminal violations, then he ASKS for a good ass kicking.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just simply talk english so u dont have to do a double job for translating, thats why i aint gonna talk dutch ;)

anyways...
i think they should kick that balkenende to hell, he thinks he is harry potter, he doesnt even look like him o_O
hes a weirdo and since we have that dude as our prime minester the economics of holland are going VERY BAD......i want Wim kok back..........
stupid balkenende....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont understand a damn ~~~ about it GoldSaiyan...

after the world war 2 the netherlands accepted immigrants immedeately because rotterdam was bombed down.. remember?(and also lots of other villages where damaged)
now turkey and marokko had cheap people that would help us build up the city..
they asked those peeps to come over here, expecting them to leave when holland was rebuild and all..

it didnt exactly happen like this, the marokkans and turkish peeps liked this country cuz they had less jobs and money in their own country, so they took their families here, and all went live here.. they get children, and those children grow up poor in a world of rich people, they get jaleous (and thats naturally) and start stealing stuff.. it goes like that.. thats why when u walk over the street in the middle of rotterdam now, you will notice that when u pass a dutch guy he'll say "hello" and when u pass a marokkan hell say "Yo! Teringlijer! bet'r ga jij mij juh geld gefe!" i wont translate that, but anyways.. i hear that alot..

and mistic shadow:
its not the fault of balkenende, he came in at the wrong time.. if you watch the stactics of the economy, you see that its like a sound wave.. it goes up and down very regularly..
the states go first, and a month later we do the same..
when the states are down, one month later were down.. europe and the states are verry close if its about the economy, balkenende has nothing to do with that, he just came in at the wrong time and now everyone thinks its his fault..

Best answers
dudeman said:
you dont understand a damn ~~~ about it GoldSaiyan...

after the world war 2 the netherlands accepted immigrants immedeately because rotterdam was bombed down.. remember?(and also lots of other villages where damaged)
now turkey and marokko had cheap people that would help us build up the city..
they asked those peeps to come over here, expecting them to leave when holland was rebuild and all..

it didnt exactly happen like this, the marokkans and turkish peeps liked this country cuz they had less jobs and money in their own country, so they took their families here, and all went live here.. they get children, and those children grow up poor in a world of rich people, they get jaleous (and thats naturally) and start stealing stuff.. it goes like that.. thats why when u walk over the street in the middle of rotterdam now, you will notice that when u pass a dutch guy he'll say "hello" and when u pass a marokkan hell say "Yo! Teringlijer! bet'r ga jij mij juh geld gefe!" i wont translate that, but anyways.. i hear that alot..

and mistic shadow:
its not the fault of balkenende, he came in at the wrong time.. if you watch the stactics of the economy, you see that its like a sound wave.. it goes up and down very regularly..
the states go first, and a month later we do the same..
when the states are down, one month later were down.. europe and the states are verry close if its about the economy, balkenende has nothing to do with that, he just came in at the wrong time and now everyone thinks its his fault..
Strange, didn't they came to our country to do the degrading work like cleaning, garbage men etc.
If you steal something in China, Japan or some other countries that follows tradiotional customs, they will cut off your fingers or hand depending on what you stole.
If they are gonna steal, they best not do it here within the European borders.
And if the government won't do anything, then WE will do something about it.

Balkende is still a fool and everyone hates him, simple no?
And that is what I said, HOLLAND became MULTI-CULTURAL after WW2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom