Attemp at something new (from me)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

A try at a new style. I cant seem to get the pic perfect though. I cut it out but it turns jagged >.>

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yah. Same here. Interseting new layout for a sig. I like alot. :D 9/10

Best answers
its very different, but i dont mean that in a bad way. I dont see to many sigs like that, and seeing this its actually a cool style i guess. :yes:

Best answers
it's verry different....but i like it!
No...i'm lovin it!
Only the pic.....for the rest it's good!
9.5/10

Best answers
OMG no Ryoko, that cutting (of the cat girl), it completely ruins the sig x.x
It's a good lookin one however, but I think it'll look better if the pic of the girl would end at the border of the box where the ryo text is, instead of in the black border beneath. And then loose the border.
It needs more work IMO. Use something else to cut the pic x.X ^^'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the layout of the sig, the cutting looks great with the sig. I just miss your old styles of bg's :(. For example, that grey sig you have is kind of blury, looks cloudish.

Your still probably the best artist on the forums, love your sigs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the cutout, I don't think it can be helped because I am saving as a gif. Even if I blur the edges it still is jaggy. It's worse on a dark bg though..

Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko said:
About the cutout, I don't think it can be helped because I am saving as a gif. Even if I blur the edges it still is jaggy. It's worse on a dark bg though..
Not that big of a deal. It's nice, except I am having a difficulty in understanding the white bar at the bottom. Just looks out of a place.. tis all

8/10

Best answers
What if you mask the image all but the edges, select it, copy and paste in another layer. Then reduce opacity in the original one so that the edges don't look so horribly cut :/ Maybe blur them a bit too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, a very original layout. My only gripe Is that white bar at the bottom, it looks out of place. Other than that, it's all good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No white bar at the bottom. XD

Its just a border on the bottom to stop the picture coming from nowhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well whatever it is, it looks sorta wierd. But I guess it would look even wierder if the picture just popped out of nowhere.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, I think it looks awesome. It would be perfect if you could just make it not so pixely around the edges.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice sig, but since you already know about the cutting, just try clicking a lot when you're slicing it

Best answers
i think the jagginess of the picture, and that white bar on the bottom ruins the sig for me... if those could be fixed this would be a really top sig...
im sure u know this but i find it better to zoom in reallllllly close and clicking alot while cutting it might take longer but works really well, but if its just 1 of those weird things that duznt work out u shud juz try a new pic

Best answers
well i really like it and i like how the pic looks like its coming off the screen[like its 3d;)]
good work i have liked all your sigs so far and i especially like this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom